In what country are you located?: Saudi Arabia
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): Greg Nippler, Osama al khalid
Civilian name: Fred Nippler
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
YES
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
20 on scp and 139 totalscplevels.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 LT (holding) CI-B (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2 warns
minor glitching : escaped as a d class i was following d class main through delta and he was doing the armory glitch and at first i thought he was helping a dlcass to unstuck but he was just resetting the Armory sadly i did not know that but i received a fair warn becuase that rests the timer on the armory
sever toxicity : when the server was on low pop everyone was joking on ooc and some guy was saying i hate men i hate women and i was playing as ci and i said homosexuality is a sin and got warned for that
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
i do enjoy new opportunities to roleplay and i've seen 096 has a unique way for roleplay so i thought i would give it a shot as someone who enjoy roleplay more than pvp stuff this looked really cool
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
when pacified u would be sitting and hiding ur face crying if you are breached u may only roam after a full minute if left undistubred
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
when breached u are only allowed to go where people have seen ur face u may not beeline straight to d-block only if someone in d-block have seen ur face then u may go there
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
u would need to be pacified (have killed everyone who saw ur face/picture) then beamed and cuffed preferably bucked so 096 doesn't become angry again(people see ur face)​

roguejwang

Jun 10, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Osama!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.