For how long have you played on CN SCP:19 days
In what country are you located?:Massachusetts
Time zone: Eastern Daylight Time
Character name(s): Jiimmy
Civilian name: Jiiimmy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-total 103 SCP 20 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...d1337ayzaDZC?invite=cr-MSw5d0osMjMyNTExMTkxLA
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- [hold] CI Alpha [hold] MTF-E11 Spc [096 whitelist
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/icc9EdJwnaQU3t8Bb/d1337yQ9nmLL?invite=cr-MSxTeXosMjMyNTExMTkxLA
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- what makes me suitable is i would kinda of mostly active on 22415 and i can help a lot of people if anyone needs it just in case there is no medics on to heal anyone i can heal them
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- the usual behavior is friendly helpful and kind
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-i should aid the researchers to safety and why is because i am not meant for combat so i should aid the researchers to safety first
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-i should repel 076 so i can give the researcher a chance to run away and get to safety
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-i can not assist D class i may only assist people who are doing good deeds.

Johnathan Doe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jan 31, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to [Ban history, Lack of effort on application, one or more incorrect answers]

You may reapply in 3 days

Kind Regards,
Johnathan Doe​

Status
Not open for further replies.