Blue

Jul 16, 2022
34.700984, 135.821302
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:125262448
Discord name: zendrra#9864
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 months, 575 hours total
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Jack "Blue" (F) | Jack "Green" (CI)
Civilian name: Miad
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: MTF E-11 LCPL | CI-A | IA and Intel | SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received 11 warnings but sadly I don't have any explanation on why I do but the latest one was when I was protecting a CI DELCOM in my CC because I thought the I don't have to kill Christians thing was still active.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

Activity: Most of the time I do not see much captains being on-site so its up to me and other sergeants to control. I can be on the server for very long periods of time making a great captain than lots of people can rely on. During my time I have seen and participated in lots of sweeps, breaches, riots, and chaos. Becoming a captain means I can do much much more and experience much much more chaos.

Passion: I want to enforce RP rules so that it could be fun for everyone on the server and because GENSEC can be quite chaotic because of poor I want to teach them what's right and what's not. Because of the time I spent and spend everyday I am very passionate and would love to see CG CN grow by the minute with new people joining, more becoming mods, and more being the best.

Entertainment: I enjoy being a Sergeant managing D-Block and I want to become a captain because I think it would be very fun in general, I'd love to meet many new people and other CL4 personnel and be respected. It would also be fun engaging in more activities that require Captain or other CL4.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

Leadership: I can lead multiple people to make choices that are the best for everyone. I always lead sweeps to make sure it will be successful with no D-Class having guns, while at the same time reporting progress to captains or whoever asks.

Experience: Because of multiple whitelists and lvl 3 jobs, 3 licenses, different amounts of stuff going on throughout the site, and my time on the site I believe that I have a good amount of experience to hold a high ranking job. And if I do hopefully get accepted I would be able to participate in much more.

Knowledge: The long time being on the site I have a great knowledge of how things go around D-Block, and when Agent was my first lvl 3 job that I spent lots of time on so I know the rules of CoE and CoC, foundation lore, and other important stuff. Because SCPRP was the first RP server that I had spent actual time on I learned much more about SCP than I had before.

Skills: I am a very active member on site, have been GENSEC for a long time and when I'm not on duty as E-11 I am most likely an RRT Sergeant, with the long duration of being a GENSEC I have lots of skills and strategies to when things happen and because of that I am confident in my skills.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

- Manage security
- Authorizing sweeps
- Assisting others
- Make sure CoE and CoC are followed
- Planning Strategies
- Hosting RRT/Heavy Tryouts
- Assigning RRT patrols
- Writing GENSEC related documents

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jack "Blue" originated from the [][][][] gang, he was one of the 8 handpicked members and every one of them were assigned a color on them based on their personality and blue signifying calm, trust and intelligence. However after [][][][] of working for them he decided to quit and become a police. After a while he applied to being security for Fort Worth Prison in which he became a famous officer and soon was noticed by Site-65 and was asked to join. Being accepted was one of the biggest achievements for him and after getting familiar with how things go in the facility, he quickly climbed the ranks, getting licenses, becoming an RRT Sergeant and leading gensec alongside other sergeants, captains, and chiefs, after a while he decided to apply for captain.

Last edited:

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Camden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am glad to inform you after your application has been Accepted. Please get into contact with me for more information on what to do next.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Camden and Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer

Reactions: Blue
Status
Not open for further replies.