[USA] [A-6 SPC] Chris Davn Security Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Davn

Aug 30, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:420600276
Discord name: crystal3538
For how long have you played on CG SCP: two weeks+ but I have lots of experience from a old place called Concordia gaming at site XYZ, that listed trainings for each job that lasted an hour long.
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: CDT
Character name(s): Chris Davn
Civilian name: Chris Davn
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA) : SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11, RRT, but I choose to primarily play as on-site gensec security staff.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Only one warning at the start of my time on site for harming a d-class as a d-class.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? : Gensec has some extreme coordination issues and lackluster performance in the field which I intend to Snuff out and rebuild and coordinate all of gensec to the best of my abilities to the common goal of the foundation, furthermore I intend to man D-Block for most of my time as well as conducting trainings to the best of my abilities. specifically runing D-Block due to the lackluster performance that is shown in there, I shall treat all of my fellow gensec security with respect but also a firm hand and guide them to the right actions that is required for each decision that they must encounter, I'm a perfectionist and I seek to perfect the steady flow of d-block in the right direction for gensec safety and the foundations safety.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: My desire for perfection in all things and my strict but forgiving nature should prove well on managing the acts of gensec cadets, officers, and sergeants alike. While I admit that at times I can be a hard [ REDACTED ] I assure you from the actions of most of gensec it is needed.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: To conduct trainings for the further growth of gensec security staff that have a desire to thrive in The ever-growing fields that the foundation provides as in HWT training and RRT training, Managing gensec staff In their actions according to the codes of conduct rules and regulations, Managing and overseeing D-Block Security as well as Announcing threats to foundation facility as in code one - five, Conducting sweeps when necessary according to the rules and regulations of how and when to conduct a sweep, Remaining professional at all times of course as you are a higher ranking officer to a majority of gensec Requiring professionalism and composure, Furthermore being ready to enforce and bring any unprofessionalism to IA and or those that would manage the team or people in question on the matter immediately within reason.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

S.C.P. STAFF MEMBER FORM [Chris Davn]
LVL 3+ PERMITTED WITHIN REGULATION OF LVL 4+ ONLY DO NOT DISTRIBUTE

A previous staff member of site XYZ Serving 7 years under the foundations care. Site XYZ has been terminated in area [ REDACTED ] Arizona due to funding issues and mass Containment Breach resulting in Code Black. As a ASG Security member tasked with protecting all level [ REDACTED ] to 4 personnel, The member in question was able to escape the facility with their level [ REDACTED ] before site-wide termination, Proper amnestic treatment was regrettably performed on the ASG in question due to code black procedure. The foundation staff member has been redistributed into Foundation care at site - 65 as personnel, While the agent's memories in question have been Terminated, the body and reflexes still have all the training that was given due to his previous role as ASG and may yet still be a valued member to the foundation in further circumstances requiring security, furthermore it is not just a possibility of being a use to foundation security staff it is a recommendation due to commitment and Valor in the duties that were required of them.

[ Any discussion of XYZ is strictly forbidden, do not distribute the information on the staff member in question, failure to do so WILL result in immediate amnestic treatment. Do not discuss the role of ASG to any foundation security staff member, failure to do so WILL result in immediate amnestic treatment.]

For further information please refer to page 2-25 lvl [ REDACTED ] Personnel only, failure Will will result in termination.

Last edited:

Chris Davn

Aug 30, 2023
please taken into consideration my high activity as I play nearly every day and if you have not seen me I do stay the majority of time in d-block.

Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
seen on gensec alot
active in dblock

good leader
Doesnt really know the captain responsibilities some listed we dont deal with as in (we dont do trainings to much mainly do the other T word and gensec dont deal with C1 as much of course RRT do but thats nu7/dea job to make the calls and of course all above)

small app

Chris Davn

Aug 30, 2023
+Support
seen on gensec alot
active in dblock

good leader
Doesnt really know the captain responsibilities some listed we dont deal with as in (we dont do trainings to much mainly do the other T word and gensec dont deal with C1 as much of course RRT do but thats nu7/dea job to make the calls and of course all above)

small app
I meant calling the codes sorry if it sounded different. I redescribed What a security Captain should do, hopefully It is satisfactory, during the time when I wrote it before I wasn't thinking about going into too much detail but I did know how one should act and what one should do.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
I meant calling the codes sorry if it sounded different. I redescribed What a security Captain should do, hopefully It is satisfactory, during the time when I wrote it before I wasn't thinking about going into too much detail but I did know how one should act and what one should do.
Looks alot lengthier and better great job of course i still gave you a +support from the minor reason and supports dont matter that much in getting accepted but great improvement on application (y)

Reactions: Chris Davn

Chris Davn

Aug 30, 2023
Man I play UK what is this make belive lore and tf is? [redacted] this shit is all made up
[redacted] is a subclass of [redacted] please do not spread false statements. [redacted] is specifically at another site, furthermore please read the statements at the bottom of page one of the members forms.

Last edited:

"Pantheon"

Jul 9, 2023
+ support.
i do this rarely and due to the interest this person has in making sure they are fully up to date on current policies, and a.. interest in RRT, i will for once put support.

Status
Not open for further replies.