Discord name: trustw_rthyguy
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 year
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: UTC-7:00 Mountain Standard Time
Character name(s): A. 'Trusty'
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Sr. Security Captain, Combat Medic, CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: Received a warning in August of 2023 for FailRP as a Parawatch because I didn't understand how the self-defense rule worked at the time; I had just joined the server.

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?: With the resignation of our 2 Chiefs of Security, I believe I have an obligation to fill their roles as a Sr. Captain. I wish to continue their legacy of great leadership and overall positive experience for my fellow captains and officers. I do not wish to let my peers down and show them why I earned my Sr. Captain position in the first place, as good as I can.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?: I believe I am a good role for Chief of Security thanks to my knowledge of the server regarding how it is run, its rules, and how its people are as a whole. Through my time rising through the ranks of GSD, I learned a lot about leadership and how to command a group as a captain. I met many people and experienced multiple types of personalities, letting me better understand how to work with them best to ensure everyone feels equally treated and cared about. This, paired with my natural drive to communicate with others, has made me care a lot about GSD and its image. I believe as a Chief of Security, I can lend my knowledge to not just the server but the people within it as well to provide a great experience to those wishing to be a part of GSD and the site in general.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?: The Chief of Security has many important responsibilities in running the GSD; I will list them below.
- Command GSD leadership
- Make important department decisions with the site leadership such as rules, requirements, and tryouts
- Keep department records and update them when necessary
- Be professional at all times
- Know all of the inner workings of GSD
- Be a role model for Captains and Officers

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My character, known as 'Trusty,' was recruited to the site after he had undergone major medical trauma during their service in a SWAT group for the ██████████ Police Department. The foundation had healed him back to a healthy state and even enhanced him in a couple of ways. He had started off as a mere cadet when he was placed into GSD. Showing his skills and loyalty to the foundation, he rose through the ranks and became a Captain of GSD within a year. Further show of his expertise easily led him to be promoted to a Sr. Captain where he stands today as a respected member of GSD.

xavier montague

Aug 12, 2024
+support, I've only been on the server for a short time but i feel like he would make an amazing chief, not only with how he acts on the server but with how much of a great person he is to be around, Trusty is probably one of the best captain at the moment and is great at handling certain situations.

• Love
Reactions: Trusty
To: A. Trusty
Subject: CoS Application Decision

2SMRF4Y.png
[ Application Status: Denied ]

Captain A. Trusty

Site Administration thanks you for your interest in becoming the Chief of Security.

This message is to inform you that your application has been Denied.
After discussion, we have decided to move forward in another direction. We hope you will continue to excel within your current position, and look forward to seeing you grow as a member of your department.

If you wish to discuss further, you may reach me by email.

Regards,
Site Director Marvin Garden

Reactions: Trusty
Status
Not open for further replies.