[USA] Aaron ‘Reckful’ Kaplan Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellernate

Jul 11, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:449956124

Discord name: ellernate

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 Days playtime (About 3-4 weeks since I joined)

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: CDT

Character name(s): Aaron “Reckful” Kaplan

Civilian name: Jeffrey Strong

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
  • USA
Do you have a mic?:
  • Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • CI and DEA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • I’ve received 3 warnings during my first time joining the server after my friend invited me for RDM and FearRP. I’ve since grown love for the server and responsibility for my actions and haven’t been warned since knowing the consequences, but also because I’ve decided to follow the rules properly. I enjoy the roleplay scene on the server a lot.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
  • I’m wanting to apply for Ambassador because I want to act as a role model for current and new Internal Affairs agents/operatives to base themselves on. I also want progress on this server and show my worth to the foundation as a notable figure within the IA department.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
  • I have good leadership skills and patience with foundation personnel. I help to inspire other agents and even new incoming agents to do impressive work to help IA crack down more on rule breakers within the foundation. My teamwork skills with other agents help improve the efficiency of arrests and other things.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

• I’ve written 3 arrest report documents. A document based on any report, whether being incident or arrest, needs its valid information such as; the offender, agent, information of incident or arrest, charges and arrest time.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

• The responsibilities of an Ambassador are to look over and help investigations, and help watch over the incoming and current IA agents/operative’s tasks. Ambassadors also help induct new IA agents into the roster.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

• Aaron “Reckful” Kaplan is similar to most agents within the foundation. His first sighting within the foundation started out as a humble cadet within the security division of the foundation. Aaron quickly rose to the role of Officer within the security division. Impressively, due to his combative and intelligence, Aaron would then foresee his new role after being accepted into the Department of External Affairs. After much time within his role as a DEA agent, he would then consider moving down to Internal Affairs to help crack down on those who may pose minor to critical crime towards the foundation. His secretive skills help him move around the facility to find potential culprits of crime. Despite the dangers of what may come when undercover, Aaron is dedicated to the foundation and his role in the Internal Affairs. Along with other agents, his smart decisions and quick thinking helps enhance his performance while on-duty.

Bobby Fish

Jul 2, 2024
+1
Dont know if my +1 throws much weight, but trustworthy dude. Id say he would be a good Ambassador.

Dopamine

May 13, 2024
+Support

Great guy in CI alongside a great Internal Affairs Agent, he deserves something like this.

Ckettering689

May 28, 2024
1720396581215.png

Hello, @ellernate

After a discussion with our Ambassador team we DENY your application for ambassador, please get into contact with me if you would like to know more.

You may reapply in 1 week

Director of Internal Affairs, Strekel "Sentinel" Kosnykov

Status
Not open for further replies.