[USA] Aaron Richards Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Richards

May 5, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:207455365

Discord name: BezzWasTaken#0914

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Just over a week, Recently got the 1-week Achievement!

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT/BST

Character name(s): Sr.ResearcherAaron Richards

Civilian name: George Maynard

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Only Internal Affairs currently

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I have not received any punishments

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

I am currently applying for Executive Researcher As I believe in my own personal opinion after spending an extremely intense week of different; Research Studies, Chemical tests, Interviews, and more of the greatest research possible. I have managed to understand research inside and out, I have retained multiple researchers into the department from Jr to Researchers, and I have been tutoring them and supervising research efforts in order to make sure tests follow the COC, COE, and the D-Class Personal are being treated humanely and ultimately to the purpose served to the foundation.

I am applying for Executive researcher in order to step into the responsibility of overseeing Sr.Researchers in their own research studies and in order to have the responsibilities in the signing of documents, CL4 critical decision making, Understanding different level SCP subjects, and working with my colleagues.
The work of an Executive Researcher is to oversee tests of research personnel of CL1-3, Sign off Documentation, Grading Documents, and retain personnel to stay within the department!

I believe that I myself have shown extreme dedication to the research department over the week I have served, I'd like to thank current Exec. Researcher Saint approached me when I was merely a Jr. Researcher and he has molded me into what I am applying for now, If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't of had much fun understanding the Research Department and its meticulous RP.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

I believe that I am suitable for the position of Executive Researcher as I show extreme dedication when it comes to research, I am able to work with my colleagues, and have shown on multiple occasions that I love the job. Within my studies, I made sure to keep all personnel involved aware of the studies and how they'd benefit our Research in the future!

I am a great communicator, I love talking with people, Sometimes think I talk too much but it's a quality I use to my own benefit and others in order to educate and retain personnel for the Research Department and the Foundation as a whole no matter the role!

I have great compassion and kindness toward those around me, I will never attack an Individual for any reason even if my spite for them is greater than ever, My moral code runs too deep for me to be outraged at someone.

I'd say I have great integrity in following my own personal moral codes along with the Foundations Legal codex, Code of Ethics, and Code of Conduct from the Scientific Department High Ranking personnel.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

At the current time of writing this, I have 7 Graded Excellent documents on the SCPINET, These Documents are about different SCP Research Studies in which I wrote about SCP-049's Interview where I asked for more details in understanding the supposed pestilence, How it spreads and asking if in future we could use their journal in order to understand it more in-depth, I have done research studies on the following SCP Subjects: SCP-294, SCP-178, SCP-3078, SCP-1025, SCP-087, SCP-513. All have shown different responses to stimulation by the D-Class personnel when they have interacted with the subject in question.

I personally believe that an excellent document needs to meet a few different categories in order to be graded; Formatted correctly, If there is no proper format it can show that the Documentation is rushed/lazily organized to rush the process to get some more XP, Information If there is no information regarding the SCP/Research Study then it will lack the foundations to be graded anything past Average. Test quality and detail about the test, If the test is not documented correctly then the aim of the study, Hypothesis, and more are useless as there is no evidence of the hypothesis in question. Spelling and grammar, If there are significant SPAG issues then it shows a lack of dedication to the Research Studies as it shows it being rushed and unnecessarily progressed in order to get XP. Length of the documents/studies, If the documentation lacks an Index and a lack of pages it shows a clearly rushed document attempting to push its name into a system when there is no dedication to the true Research study and the Foundation's overall goal of understanding and containment.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

There are many RP-related duties for an Executive Researcher to follow while active on site, Firstly, Overseeing the Research Department as a whole, In the absence of the Director of Research the Executive Researchers are the highest ranking ScD personnel on-site and are required to make sure that all staff are following the Code of Conduct in testing and using the D-Class personal to the best usage in order to better the research studies.

Secondly, An executive researcher has the responsibility to oversee testings from CL1-3 from LCZ inanimate testing to HCZ, An exec must ensure that all testing is to better the Research Department in amending the SCP's Documentation and that the testing is to better the Foundation's knowledge of not only the SCP but if any further studies are to be made, Same steps do not need to be followed and all testing can begin where previously left off.

Furthermore, An executive researcher is required to Grade Documentation submitted by Research personnel involving different clearance level SCP Subjects, This job is not handed lightly, Documents uploaded must be of the highest quality and not submitted to be average and laziness should be met with a sit-down and talk with the researchers in question as the Foundation needs to have the best Research studies on the SCPINET for newly made Jr's to follow along with Sr's who are beginning their testing in HCZ For example. When Grading an Executive must search for any issues with the document being uploaded such as but not limited to; SPAG, Wrong Clearance level submitted, Formatting, Lengths of Studies, and Overall information.

Finally, An executive Researcher has the responsibility to sign off documentation for testing in regards to any Researcher needing an executive researcher's approval for testing this can be for Sampling certain SCPs such as SCP-035, 106, 682, and more, This is also not given lightly as the Samples must be necessary to be the betterment of the research departments studies in effective Containment of the subjects along with the Foundation's goal of protecting humanity. When overlooking a document, A Exec must look for the following; The Reason for the test, How it would be necessary to better the Foundations Goal, How dangerous the SCP is, What clearance level the Researcher is, and the Security Clearance necessary for the SCP/Zone, Documents follow COE/COC and legal codex.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Opening Document File; EMP/1-1-F

--beginning of Transcript--

Dr. Aaron Richards is a 23-Year-old, White University Graduate, Originally from the United Kingdom who transferred to Toronto in order to study overseas in order to benefit their own future career.

Dr.Aaron Richards, known for their dedication to the Foundation was studying Micro-Biology and pathology at the University of Toronto when a Suited individual approached him with an offer to work with a Governmental Agency in a Research Department Lab. A.Richards Entered the Foundation merely as a Jr.Researcher with the dedicated (After Orientation) Nature of finding the ways SCP Subjects use their anomalous abilities to better themselves in our reality.
Within their time working with the Foundation, They have discovered different Chemical formulas that have been sampled of SCP Subjects and managed to freeze them. Upon their promotion to Sr.Researcher A. Richards transferred their studies toward SCP-Subjects with Psychological methods of tormenting their victims, A study commonly proud to Richards is their study on SCP-049, An interview with the Plague Doctor, Upon the Interview being Concluded SCP-049 grew anxious and worried towards, Dr.Richards. Within a Flash the Lights Dimmed, Alarms Rung, A Containment Breach occurred, SCP-049's Chamber was dark, and A.Richards Cowered in a Corner as SCP-049 grew closer. SCP-049 Approached Richards arm raised; However nothing happened, It is currently unknown if Richards is immune to 049's sensory capabilities however their survival is still in question after the work they did.

Dr. Aaron Richards Remains a Devoted Senior Researcher Continuing their studies in SCP Subjects such as SCP-513's Psychological effects on a D-Class with no previous history of Mental Health, Further Studies completed by him are yet to be discovered.

Dr. A. Richards May be an SCP themselves, Further Study is necessary to figure this out, Further surveillance is necessary to better the studies of SCP-049 and their limitations on the Pestilence.

--End of Transcript--

To Whom It May Concern, I appreciate you reading this far into my application, No matter the response to this application my dedication to the Research Department will only grow as I throw all time and effort into my own studies and to better the Department, Its staff, and the Foundation.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Aaron Richards
Subject: Application Verdict

research logo.png

| Application On Hold |

Greetings Aaron,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your applications has been placed on hold, as we would love to conduct an interview with you to discuss further manners. Please email (Discord message) either myself (Bees#4431) or Dpt. Director Kyle Ringer (Don't forget Hawaii#8207) to set up a time to conduct this. Thank you!

Kind Regards,
"Lunaro," Director of Research​

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Aaron Richards
Subject: Application Verdict

research logo.png

| Application Accepted |

Greetings Aaron,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been accepted! Please contact your nearest RAISA office to receive your clearance (contact staff to get your whitelists), and e-mail (Discord message) myself (Bees#4431) or Dpt. Director Kyle Ringer (Don't forget Hawaii#8207) for your onboarding.

We look forward to working alongside you and hope that you will enjoy your time within the team.

Kind Regards,
"Lunaro," Director of Research​

Status
Not open for further replies.