For how long have you played on CG SCP: 45~ hours
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Adam "Red" Renkov
Civilian name: Adam "Red" Renkov
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have held none so far, Ambassador would be my first and I am looking forward to it.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No, I have not.
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I have played as an IA Operative pretty much as soon as I got on the server, I did a few hours as D-Class, then I donated to get the Operative role because It seemed like something I would like, and I have played it ever since.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I know the rules and regulations of the foundation and of the Civil Networks community and uphold as well as enforce them justly but firmly, I also tend to my IA duties, such as manning checkpoint Charlie during codes and filling out arrest reports.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have personally written 7-10 arrest reports as well as an investigation report that was assigned to me by the then Ambassador Strekel "Sentinel" Kosnykov. A good document should be structed, detailed, concise and informative, no lines wasted and no relevant information omitted.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: to ensure that agents and operative are doing their jobs and following the rules and regulations, as well as handing the training of new Agents and Operatives.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: My ambassador character would seek to revamp IA as a whole, he feels that, while effective, IA has ultimately fallen from grace and needs to upgrade itself to remain effective within the foundation, as well as improving its overall image, IA isn't seen with much respect as he's noticed, and he wants to change that, he doesn't want other foundation member to be scared of IA, but rather to respect them and see them as only there to help.