Not open for further replies.

John Iceland

Donator
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:419468474

Discord name:
Pup#1341

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I have been playing on the server for over 2 months.

In what country are you located?:
United States

Time zone:
US EST

Character name(s):
Foundation - "Aether" | CI - Hans Richtofen

Civilian name:
Mike Harper

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
[SCP-RP USA]

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-NU-7 LCPL, SCP-096, GENSec RRT Member

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One 3 day ban is on my record. This ban was for LTAP and this wasn't on purpose. In my first week or so of playing the server i wasn't aware D-Class couldn't kill D-class. So I for some combat XP, as at the time I was Combat lvl 2, got on D class, Bought a Knife, then stabbed 2 D Class and DC'd as it was 2am and I had to get off. Since I left for the night it was LTAP and I received the 3 day ban. As noted below however, I learnt and grew from this experience and have yet to have another infraction.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
-Personally I feel I am fit for this role as I have held a bunch of leadership experience from other positions on other servers along with a firm understanding of what I'm doing as a CL3 personal. Some previous experience include Commander Positions on other servers/networks and some others here and there. I have a pretty good knowledge of how the site operates from a CL3 perspective and wish to enhance my knowledge and experience by applying for this CL4 position. I feel I can properly fill this role for a few reasons,

1: I am ALWAYS available on Discord for communication, My messages are never closed and I will respond within the hour unless im doing something or in school.
2: I will get stuff done when asked, I always have freetime and will enjoy helping out where I can as I gain experience in a CL4 position. and
3: I am a dedicated and mature individual, I make it a goal and target of mine to enhance my personality to that of one that would benefit my current position, I would ensure to keep up a strict professionalism and ensure to always be trying to learn how the position operates and trying to get better at it.

After my ban I made sure to learn from mistakes and read up on the rules, I have yet to have an infraction since then because of it. To add onto that because of that ban I know have a firm understanding of the rules for the most part. While yes, I am aware I have no
CL4 experience, This application is where I wish to change that. I have a genuine passion for learning and really hope that you guys will give me the chance to show this. I'm active almost EVERY day besides days where I am not a PC and physically unable to be on, yet on those days I still respond and get back to people on Discord, showing my passion for leaving an open door policy with my messages and my effort to increase communication efforts.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- The responsibilities of an overseer Assistant is a varying one, as it is determined by the current needs of the ██-Council. The assistant of the ██-Council will be in charge of

1: Operating the site when in absence of an Overseer / managing the site affairs when an Overseer isn't present.
2: Commanding and ensuring
ISD has a duty when in the absence of an Overseer.
3: Ensuring the duties placed upon them by the
██-Council are completed in a timely manner and provide ample work. and finally
4: Attending to standard
CL4 duties.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
[Medical Record - Patient: Alex Graves]
Born: 10/31/1993 - 21:31:30 - [Location: Berlin Germany]
Weight: 7 lbs at birth, Healthy.

*Remainder of the document is shredded inside of a paper shredder within the home of an MTF Member, of Alex Graves*
"Paper after paper it seems like, This foundation will never be secretive enough, huh boy."
*Alex reaches down and gives his German Shepherd a pet as a knock on the door is heard*
"Who is it now I wonder"
*Alex gets up from his desk dropping his pen on the ground, and proceeds towards his front door disgruntled. As he turns the handle the door is slammed open and Alex is knocked to the ground with an audible thud. Several members of ISD advance into the residence and proceed to put a bag over Alex's head and knock him out...*

[2 Hours later, In a hidden bunker approx. 24km from Site-56]...

*A man in a black suit sided by two ISD members steps over towards Alex and takes the bag off of his head. Alex realizes his hands are free and he is in a dampened room with a single light on*

"Wakey Wakey Lance Corporal, We have some business to discuss"

*The man in the suit throws Alex's application for Site Inspector Assistant into Alex's lap*

"You recently applied for a very important position, did you not?"

"Uh, well, I did apply for Site Inspector Assistant, But what does that have to do with you kidnapping me?"

"Look Alex, don't get snappy with me, I'm here to give you a choice. The position you applied for, as you know it “Site Inspector Assistant” is a position not taken by many. If you want it you need to agree that you will dedicate your life to the foundation. I need a yes or no here and now before we continue talking"

*Alex takes a moment to think before giving his response*
"I'm ready for this next step."

"Good, before we can tell you anything you need to sign this."
*The man in a suit hands Alex a document of nondisclosure, Alex signs it, then the man in the suit signals the ISD Member to his right who takes a picture then burns the document*

"Smart move Alex, or as you should get used to being called, "Aether"."

*The man in a suit introduces himself as an "Overseer" and slides Alex a CL4 Keycard along with a clipboard, on the clipboard is document describing his job as a "Site Inspector's" Assistant, A list of things needed by the council, and a document of the new knowledge “Aether” is to be learning up on.*

"Thank you sir, I'm going to get started on this list."
*Alex leaves the office with a new card and suit in hand, when closing the door one of the ISD members from before stop the door and step out, introduces himself by his codename then informs him of ISD’s true purpose and that he will be appointed to “Aether”*

Last edited:

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

Application Denied

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .​

Hello, @Pup Pupperson ,

Thank you for showing an interest in the ██████ Assistant position. Unfortunately, the position has been filled as of now.

You may re-apply after two weeks from this rejection. For more information, please contact ██-1.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.