-
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-IA Op, Intel Op
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-N/A
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I’m applying to be an Internal Affairs ambassador because I wish to help correct the functionality of Internal Affairs. As i have been creating and developing my character "Fro" I've notice a lack of agents being mentored and taught proper conduct. This is something I wish to help remedy. There are some fantastic IA member, but like everything that is quality it comes in short supply. There are not enough teachable and mentoring moments when it comes down to our current ambassador they cant be online all hours of the day. Yet with my current schedule, I believe I would be active, organized, and leadership material. I would try to do lecture hall sessions in character to teach newer members about the foundations and the inner workings of what's ethical and orderly code of conduct is, while enforcing they also adhere to that treatment to others. It is not an understatement that it would help relations with the other departments. This is a department I think is needed for the server to have a core foundation that doesn't swamp the staff, so it should be taken professionally. The IA department has been good to me so this is a opportunity for me to offer my time and dedication to improving it with my peers, ill gladly try to help especially with our new director.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I believe I'm experienced in rp leadership and could handle the requirements of the job.
Server Experience: I know the correct rules, Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics.
I have a myriad of staffing experience for other servers.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
Quite a few ; I feel that a good document should be user friendly, never generalized, consistent and descriptive, avoiding redundancy; not using more words than necessary; it's avidly superfluous, it should be non-exaggerated, and formatting being easier to read.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The ambassador of the Internal Affairs department is semi-leadership assistant role serving the director of the department and their deputy. Ambassadors leadership should include the training and the mentoring of current and prospecting agents. Ensuring their understanding of guidelines and rules. The ambassadors may also provide day to day instructions and mid level management of the department agents. That being said they are the eyes and ears for the upper management of the department. Focusing that all members external and internal within the authorized CL granted to them conduct themselves in manners adhering to coe | coc | legal guidelines of the site. This would include SCiPnet.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

(Currently Working on a google doc for my character.)
Rough Summary: Fro is an abandoned child that grew up in foster care system; this taught him to live and structured orderly life. In his youth ;being the 1st kid from his family to graduate college from Memphis, TN. He late applied to what he thought was a HR job after getting into a minor altercation. This lead to his employed at the foundation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dcethe

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
NEUTRAL
Application is well written if a little basic
Only an Operative

Yea the application is a little bare bones, but it gets what he wants to get across and is what he believes in applications which is fair, but by memory (at least with the Intelligence Department), you have to have unlocked Agent (Lvl 10 in everything but SCP) to be eligible to apply for Ambassador. Perhaps its different and if someone can confirm or deny it, Ill change it to be positive or negative respectively.

Reactions: Afro

Afro

Sep 12, 2022
NEUTRAL
Application is well written if a little basic
Only an Operative

Yea the application is a little bare bones, but it gets what he wants to get across and is what he believes in applications which is fair, but by memory (at least with the Intelligence Department), you have to have unlocked Agent (Lvl 10 in everything but SCP) to be eligible to apply for Ambassador. Perhaps its different and if someone can confirm or deny it, Ill change it to be positive or negative respectively.
Im total level 72

Sage Wyatt

Aug 27, 2022
washington
+Support
Active
Mature
Has good understanding how facility functions

I believe this man will be great leader for all
Good luck man

Reactions: Afro

Liberator

Jun 18, 2022
1663209199548.png
Verdict of "Fro" Ambassador application

We have decided to accept this application, Due to the hard work we all see you put in, the work ethic you display, and your overall respectful person. I am glad to have you as my ambassador and I expect great things in the future.

-Dpt Director Albert "Lib" Roi

Attachments

• 1663190220912.png
    1663190220912.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.