Discord name: Kaptian Core#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 weeks
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: GMT+11
Character name(s): Greg “Lurker” Jacobs
Civilian name:
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Epsilon-11 (was recruited 18/07/2022)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None.

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador? The reason I am applying for the role of Intelligence ambassador is the hope to both improve myself as well as work to improve and uplift the reputation and capability of the agency. I hope to encourage work to be fun, cooperative but also productive. To improve the capturing of subjects for interrogation and extraction of information. As an ambassador, it would allow me to speak with the other ambassadors as well as the Dpt director to implement new things into the agency as well as oversee the lower clearance level and support them throughout their own operations.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?: Whatever task is put in front of me, I complete it. I am a passionate and hard worker who loves to help others whilst also maintaining a balance over the facility to ensure there is seriousness but not boringness. I will work hard with the other ambassadors and the department director. If non existent already I would like to implement something that would teach new members how to do their job (in a non confronting way), unsure what medium this would be in whether this would be training sessions, videos or a document/guide.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: As of now, I haven’t had a chance to utilize the clipboard and I plan to learn and make good use of this tool and write documents in the future to be further examined by other members of the intelligence agency.

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?: The main duties of an Intelligence Ambassador would be overseeing and managing the Clearance 3 Intelligence Agents/Operatives, Leading & Partaking in Interrogations and investigating major surface events (anomalies).

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Agent Lurker was first recruited into the Foundation GENSEC department to monitor and maintain order within the “Class D” block. He worked hard, long hours. He earnt his way to becoming an officer and then being certified for riot gear. He then applied and was accepted into the Intelligence Agency recruit program where he was trained and passed all tests. Agent Lurker then worked within the Intelligence Agency to identify, secure, extract information and eliminate all threats from outside the facility, this varied from Chaos Insurgents to Surface Anomalies.

P.S The responses are short due to my bad ability to write (I tried my best).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: superalex191

Johnhermann

Apr 12, 2022
Application Denied
Hello, I would like to start by thanking you for showing interest in becoming an intelligence ambassador and your patience during the application process. Unfortunately, at this time we will be moving forward with another applicant. I strongly encourage you to still stick around in our department and to resubmit your application once we are looking for ambassadors again.

-John Marley, Director of Intelligence​

Reactions: superalex191
Status
Not open for further replies.