For how long have you played on CG SCP: about 2years
In what country are you located?: Finland
Time zone: (UTC+3)
Character name(s): Jantunen
Civilian name: no civi name
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: No whitelisted jobs
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: none
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? I'm applying for this role because I genuinely care about the well-being of our Foundation . I want to be part of the team that helps resolve any internal issues or concerns in a fair and impartial manner,
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: Well, let's see. I'm a pretty good listener and problem-solver, which I think are key qualities for this gig. I've also got a knack for staying calm under pressure and finding common ground in sticky situations. Plus, I'm all about fairness and making sure everyone gets a fair shake. So, when it comes to smoothing out conflicts and keeping the peace, I'm your go-to guy.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: none sorry :( A good document is one that effectively communicates its intended message to the audience in a clear, concise, and organized manner.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: the Internal Affairs Ambassador is tasked with handling internal disputes, conflicts, or issues within the RP organization or community. This may involve mediating disputes between members, addressing concerns about rule violations or misconduct, and ensuring that all members are treated fairly and respectfully. Additionally, the Internal Affairs Ambassador may be responsible for promoting a positive and inclusive environment within the RP community and fostering good communication between members and leadership.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
As Jantunen, the Internal Affairs Ambassador, your character brings depth and nuance to the roleplay community. Despite the weighty responsibilities that come with your position, you maintain a lighthearted and approachable demeanor, earning the trust and respect of your peers. Your keen wit and quick thinking make you a formidable adversary to those who would seek to undermine the integrity of the organization.
In the midst of investigations and intrigues, Jantunen remains a steadfast ally to those in need, offering guidance and support to members facing challenges. Your character's compassion and empathy serve as a beacon of hope in times of turmoil, reminding everyone of the importance of compassion and understanding in fostering a sense of unity and camaraderie.
In your interactions with other characters, Jantunen's personality shines through, characterized by a quirky sense of humor and an irrepressible zest for life. Despite the seriousness of your role, you never lose sight of the joy and wonder that come with exploring the intricacies of the roleplay universe. Your boundless curiosity and thirst for adventure lead you on thrilling escapades, enriching the tapestry of stories woven throughout the community.
As the Internal Affairs Ambassador, Jantunen's journey is one of growth and self-discovery. Through your experiences and encounters, you gain a deeper understanding of the complexities of human nature and the importance of empathy and forgiveness in fostering meaningful connections. Your character's evolution is a testament to the resilience of the human spirit and the transformative power of compassion in shaping the destiny of worlds.

Last edited:
Reactions: freak houd
Status
Not open for further replies.