[USA] AgentKid (Bloodhound Marshall)'s Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): 'Archybot' is the first name I remember using.

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
time2.png

In what country are you located?: United States of America

Time zone: Pacific Standard Time (California)

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Bloodhound" , O-1 SPC

Chaos name (include your rank): Levi Matthews, CI Conscript

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73240950

APPLICATION SECTION (PART 1)​

Do you have a mic?: I do have a mic.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have no punishments on record.

APPLICATION SECTION (PART 2)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
GAME / SETTING​
COMMUNITY​
ROLE(S) HELD​
DUTIES MAINTAINED​
United States Army, Military Police OfficerReal World, U.S. MilitaryLaw EnforcementI am an E-4/SPC in the US Army actively serving as a Military Police Officer. My duties are to enforce the Uniform Code of Military Justice, California state law, and all US DOD Policies for uniformed personnel and their dependents. I have served as an MP for approximately 2 years.
FIVEM / GTA5 ROLEPLAY5+ communities.Community Staff, Management.I have played GTA5 RP for the better part of 5 years, and spent the large majority of this time staffing communities that have garnered an excess of 300 players. My main duties have been rule enforcement and community support. I have also served in staff management and team leadership positions, where I became proficient in documentation, intrapersonal communication, and human resources.
GARRY'S MODMultiple communities.ManagementBefore getting into FiveM, I spent about 3 years on Garry's Mod mainly within the DarkRP communities. I played on many servers, though I staffed only on two. I held senior moderation and server management responsibilities on both.
MINECRAFTMultiple communities.Moderation, Community Support.I served as a Helper and Moderator on one of the largest Minecraft Networks for approximately 1 year in 2017. This is where I really dug into staffing communities and made it into a huge hobby and passion of mine. Before this, I served as a Senior Moderator on another large network, where I handled player punishment appeals. I also staffed numerous smaller servers.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have years worth of experience in serious roleplay. Most of this experience was gained through FiveM, where I focused on drawn-out, storyline-based roleplay. I have engaged in roleplay on Garry's Mod communities, though I have not had much luck with indepth roleplay on Garry's Mod before joining Civil Gamers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can dedicate anywhere from 4 to 10 hours daily on the server. The lower end is normally on days when I work, though I only work 4 days a week.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator on CG-SCP because I've been very much interested in SCP lore for years. I've tried many SCP -based servers and have not had any luck with quality gameplay. CG changed the game for me. I spend the majority of my freetime on the server meeting people and participating in operations with Nu7, which I recently joined. CG hits the nail on the head with SCP lore, and though there are certainly trolls, I find myself having a relatively seamless roleplay experience when in the server. These experiences have driven me to want to give back to the community.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have honed many skills in my time in service to communities all over the gaming atmosphere. These skills have made me a well-rounded, talented, and dedicated member of my team both in real life and in the online world. My highlight skills are listed below.
  1. I am a skilled communicator. I enter situations unbiased and serve as a stable mediator, never letting one side affect my feelings and my judgement. This skill was enhanced during my time as a law enforcement officer.
  2. I am well spoken. I have a keen ability to explain situations and guidelines to confused or uninformed players in a way that will ensure they're aware of the rule or guideline before departing.
  3. I am flexible. I understand people. I know when a line is crossed, but I work to come to an understanding with that person before automatically assuming they're not fit for the community.
  4. I understand the difference between Letter of the Law and Spirit of the Law. Letter of the Law meaning all rules are enforced exactly as they're worded, and Spirit of the Law meaning all rules are enforced for what they're intended for. For example, if a GENSEC shoots a doctor on accident and the doctor dies, Letter of the Law would mean he committed RDM and would be punished to the extent permitted. Spirit of the Law would take into account that it was an accident, and the GENSEC would be given a lesser punishment in exchange for cooperation and the notion that staff works in the favor of both and all sides, thus producing a happier community and playerbase overall.
  5. I am effective with documentation. Staffing multiple communities has made me effective with Google Drive documents, and working as a Law Enforcement Officer has made me effective with articulation.
These are not the extent of my skills, but these are my strongest attributes. Thank you for the opportunity to apply for a position!
AgentKid.

Attachments

• vtime.png
    vtime.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 34
  • time2.png
    time2.png
    9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Zach "BUB"

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 30, 2022
agentbub.dev
+/- Neutral

+ Extremely Well Written App
+/- Have Had little to no Interactions*
+/- Unkown on Rule Knowdgle / Matruity
+/- Unkown on Activity*

- Low Total Hours

*I will update, provided I have interactions and see activity within the server in the coming days.

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
+/- Neutral

+ Extremely Well Written App
+/- Have Had little to no Interactions*
+/- Unkown on Rule Knowdgle / Matruity
+/- Unkown on Activity*

- Low Total Hours

*I will update, provided I have interactions and see activity within the server in the coming days.

Custumz

Mar 31, 2022

+Support

+ Fantastic application | Shows dedication for the desired position.
+ Good
interactions
+ Very mature
+ Refined skills

+ Experience in multiple communities, bringing a lot of moderation experience.

harryman

May 1, 2022
+SUPPORT
+Very detailed app
+Good play time
+Active IG/TS

+/- Haven't had many interactions

Good luck!

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Archy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.