Civilian name:
'Alan' Froud

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Foundation - SCP 096, DEA Senior Agent, Internal Affairs Agent, Combat Medic.
MTF - Nu-7 LCPL, E-11 SPC,
CI - B SSGT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received two warnings, Fail-RP, RDM, i received the RDM Warning because i was new and had no idea what to do or how things worked at the time.
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?:
The reason for my application is that i love Rp, interacting with others, the big responsibility handed to CL4 Personnel, and i believe i could do well as a consultant and as well as a CL4 cardholder.
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I believe that i am suitable for this position because i have very good experience on the server, good at RP. I have been a SR. Doctor + combat medic for at least a year now. I am very trust-worthy not been warned, in I believe in 2 years (2022). I have 3 years experience but 2 years of medical experience as a CL3
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
One of my favorite procedures may be basic but fun. EST is performed by placing a d-class/Site staff that might have an incurable Illness will be placed in either of the two EST machines and turn it on, then wait around 3 maybe 4 seconds in order for it to work.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
The main responsibilities of a consultant are to train new medical staff/Combat medics, conduct medical license tryouts, assist new doctors with problems they may have. Entrusted with approving any and all documents sent by other doctors, a consultant must remain mature/ethical at all times when on the job
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
A local townsman had been working at his father's shop for two years. He imagines leaving and seeing the world, but his father shuts it down, but one day gives the townsman two choices. 1. to enlist as a Marine. 2. to pursue medicine since doctors are paid well. He might be able to own his own home and finally have control over his own life and make his own decisions, so the townsman sets off to UBC Faculty of medicine, to pursue his new dream of becoming a surgeon.

Caution: Grammar Checker used

Last edited: