Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198526524
Discord name: vegalek
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6,437,160 seconds
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: MST
Character name(s): 'Axiom' Aleks Lifts [F] Aleks 'Lithe' Lifts [GOC] Aleks Lifts [CI]
Civilian name: Aleks
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 1723426533382.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding:
O-1 SGT & DEA Senior Agent

Held:
Ethics Assistant E-11 LCPL Nu-7 LT, Nu-7 PVT, Nu-7 Major, Nu-7 CSG, O-1 SPC, IA Ambassador, DEA Senior Agent, CI-A CI-B x3, CI-D x2 UNGOC SPC X2, UNGOC LCPL X2, UNGOC 1SGT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Nope

How long have you been a Senior Agent for? 2 weeks

Why are you applying for Special Agent? I'm applying for special agent because I've been looking to go higher in the department and I've got a lot of experience deriving from Nu-7 Ever since I joined the server so I've pretty much only known SOP gameplay when I first joined and DEA is where I want to progress in now.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?: What makes you suitable for Special Agent?: Lots of time I've spent in Nu-7, I started really playing the server once I joined Nu-7. I've been majority Nu-7 & DEA for a while and during that time I've become a Good leader, I'm professional, a good example to newer agents, I'll help out people when I can and I'm a kind and forgiving person and I have only good intentions for DEA. Overall my CL4 experience and my experience as Senior Agent makes me suitable for the position of Special Agent. I believe I would be a great special agent due to my extensive experience in surface operations, due to this fact I know I'd be able to have a huge impact on DEA, and my leadership skills and combat skills are strong skills of mine. I have a strong passion to be a special agent and I know I am ready to be a special agent as this role is more than just a leadership role in DEA it is a way to improve SOP in many ways which is exactly what I would love to do, hosting trainings, stopping raids, deal with other surface related operations are all in my set of skills.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I only remember writing about 3 documents one was in CI and one was for GOC and 1 for ECA, But what makes a document good is good formatting, It's easy to read and written well, It flows together sentence to sentence easily and isn't abrupt and random and not all jumbled up and unorderly, at least in my opinion.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
Help new agents around,
Recruit new agents,
Give MC&D permits if needed,
Reprimand agents who act out of line,
Keep relations with GOC and such,
Negotiating for kidnaps against GOIs,
Dealing with infobreaches,
Hosting Senior agent Tryouts

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
(I'M NOT GOOD AT WRITING LORE)

Aleks Lifts was a previous Atlanta Police department Captain, before being enlisted in the ranks of the CIA shortly after getting captain. In his tenure within the CIA and PD he was top of his class, He is specialized in mainly getting information out of people through interrogations, As well I've observed he's been a great negotiator those are his 2 strong suits, Combat ability Isn't the best but overall he would still be a good agent for the DEA. I click enter on my keyboard "Done.. I've got high hopes for this guy I hope they pick him It was a pain to scout him.

Estere 'Orca'

Nov 15, 2023

To: @Axiom (Aleks)

Subject: Role Re-Assignment

___

Hello @Axiom (Aleks),

We thank you for your interest in moving up within the Department of External Affairs. After careful consideration, we believe you are ready for the promotion. As such, we will be moving forward with your application. Please reach out to management directly (Vulcan @ differenze or either Director) to receive your training before accessing your new equipment. Congratulations Special Agent Aleks

ACCEPTED

1723763807165.png

Status
Not open for further replies.