For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1518 hours or about 2 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time Zone: MST
Character Name(s): [F] "Aleks," [CI] "Skela," [GOC] "Axel"
Civilian Name: Aleks
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: MTF Nu-7 CSG, Ethics Assistant, CI-D.
Held: Nu-7 LT, Nu-7 PVT, O-1 SPC, CI-A, CI-B x5 (or 4), CI-G, x2 CI-D x2, UNGOC SPC x2, UNGOC LCPL, UNGOC 1SGT, IA Ambassador

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? And why?: Nope, I haven't gotten a single warning.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: My experience across various roles and my general time on the server. My experience as an Ethics Assistant has shown me a lot about how site command works and it has gave me the required experience that I believe would be a good fit for OSA. My leadership skills from Nu-7 as a CO and as CI-D, I'm a good listener, I'm professional, I'm Friendly, Very active, I am very calm almost all of the time and I am knowledgeable about the CoC/FLC.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: Authorizing AA when applicable, authorizing KOS past airlock when applicable, enforcing the CoC/FLC signing tests or other documents, representing the O5, handing out work permits, making sure the site is in a good state, helping A-1 with things like sampling SCPs.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"Oh, another code 2. Can't this day just keep getting better?" I said to my co-worker as we made our way to the research wing to wait until it's over. He asked me, "Do you think the executives will approve my document?" I said, "To be honest, I think it's a bit too short in length for a sampling document on 106." He said, "Well, thanks for pointing that out. I guess I'll keep working on it." We heard over the intercom, "EMERGENCY HAS BEEN CONCLUDED. ALL STAFF RETURN TO NORMAL DUTIES." I said, "Oh, what do you know, code 2's wrapped up. That was quick. I'll make my way over to D-Block to do some testing. I'll see you later at the cafeteria for lunch, James." James said, "Well, alright, see you soon."

Inside D-Block, I noticed there was a site inspection and A-1 on the second floor of D-Block observing. I needed a test signed, so I went to grab a D-Class, then went up to one of the inspectors a bit nervous and asked, "Hey, can I get this test signed off? You know how it is with no executives on site, ha ha..." The inspector said, "Show me the document then." I handed my clipboard over, and the inspector said to me, "Very intriguing test, I must say. Good luck on executive researcher. I signed it, now go on."

After finishing up my work for the day, I made my way over to the cafeteria to greet James. I walked up to him and said, "Oh, I forgot to tell you this last time, but did you hear the news about the executive positions opening?" He said, "Spots opened up for exec? Are you going to apply for it? I know I am!" I said, "Well, of course I am! I hope we get accepted."

After we were done eating at the cafeteria, I went to my office to work on the application for executive. Opening up SCIPNET, I started to work on my executive researcher application. Eventually, I submitted it. Lounging in my office shortly after I submitted my application, a site inspector called me to floor 3 and didn't specify why. Curious, I went up to floor 3, and I saw an assistant behind the reception desk. I said to the assistant, "I was called up here by one of the inspectors. They didn't exactly tell me why I was called up here." The assistant said, "Oh, it's you. You can go in, just take a seat in the waiting lounge." I made my way into the waiting area when I got hit with something from behind. I fell onto the floor, went unconscious, and woke up in a dimly lit room tied to a chair. In front of me, I saw a table, and on the opposite end of the table, I saw a guy in a black suit. He said, "Oh, you're awake..?" Panicking, I said, "WHO ARE YOU? WHERE AM I?" He said, "Relax, you're in good hands." I noticed there was A-1 behind me. I could see the ISD patch on their​