[USA] Alex "Deftone" Reznor's ECA application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmoskee

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
Why am i not seeing all the insurrection and extremists' groups against you in your lore? As someone who unironically still has sleeper agents watching you on site i do not appreciate this.

Long live Blackwatch and down with the red queen!

Let me clear up some confusion regarding that event as IA. An insurrectionist group that was comprised of former high-ranking A-1 was beginning to form, they called themselves "The Red Remnants". These former A-1 were extremists in nature, their goal was to transform the current foundation to be a lot more authoritarian and brutal under the remnant's control. They had planned to do this by assassinating multiple Senior CL4 and CL5 personnel and placing remnant sympathizers in their vacant positions.

Their leader was an OA who called himself "The Tyrant", formerly our previous chief overseer. He radicalized the minds of these former A-1 and had them join his cause, by the time I caught wind of this growing terrorist cell he had already managed to send out assassins to murder the Site Director. In a confrontation I had with The Tyrant I was met with threats and aggression, the moment Otters walked in was when the situation, unfortunately, climaxed and I had no choice but to put The Tyrant down, in regards to "having a friend kill me to dodge a punishment" that statement is simply untrue.

The man who killed me was a former A-1 MAJ called "Meta", he was someone you could perceive as being the Tyrant's right-hand man. A hit had already been placed on me long before Tyrant passed, and Meta eventually got to me in the end. However, thanks to my work, these insurrectionists have been put to a stop and The Red Remnants are no more. Sleep well at night knowing Deftone destroyed a faction of domestic terrorists in the facility. (Not even a lore post, this literally happened)
As honorable a man as Jon America o7

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Deftone!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Denied!

After Committee Vote.

You may re-apply in two weeks!​

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Gizzmo
Status
Not open for further replies.