E-11 SGT(Holding)
CI-B (Holding)
DEA Sr Agent(Held)
SCP-096(Holding)
UNGOC SPC(Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1716200266835.png

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
Within my postion as an NCO i have to organise Enlisted personnel and grant sertain approvals regarding who can enter HCZ and i have to on some occasions, punish enlisteds who fail to follow the CoC or the CoE, i also have to approve tests in hcz wheather it be sampling or on some occsions a cross-test, i also have assigned tasks to enlisteds, I am very committed to my role in E-11 and can provide the same commitment to an Assistant position, whilst im not the best at writing documents, i am fairly capable. I enjoy enforcing the Code Of Ethics and managing situations and i rarely if ever "loose my cool" and i can handle high-stress situations well.

I have quickly risen through the ranks in E-11 proving my worth every step of the way even making it into the E-11's hall of fame as i keep working as hard as i can ensuring that i fulfil my duties with excellence my tenure as an NCO has taught me Leadership, Fairness, Leniency and so much more that i can bring to the table as an Assistant.

I have made plenty of friends and enemies along the way and i belive my skills have advanced to the kpoint where i am ready to take up a CL4 role, now whilst i may not have any prior CL4 experince i belive my qualifications speak to themselves with my Tenure in E-11 and most of my colleages in E-11 arent just Colleages, they are familly and that has made me better as a person, whilst my path to this point may have been bumpy, without the support of many people and my drive to do better i have made it far and belive i am capable of doing more for the foundation.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Work Permits: Authorizing a D-Class to assist the foundation in menial tasks such as being a janitor.

Advanced Armoury Auth: Authorizing the usage of AA when needed during a breach where the is 3+ scps breached

Mass Termination Auth: Authorizing the termination of any dclass who passes airlock during a code

Enforcing the Code Of Ethics: Ensure all personnel adhere to the CoE and arresting them if they refuse with help from IA

Public Representation Of The Ethics Committee: Assistants need to act proffesionnally at all times around site to ensure the Committee maintains a good image and standing in the site's perspective

Enforcing The Committee's Will: if the Committee orders an assistant the order needs to be carried out in the best manner possible and usually with haste.

Sealing Bulkheads: During a breach SCPs can make their way to PW or EZ in which all CL4 personnel need to be ready to close the bulks to prevent further damage to the site or to prevent scps from making their way to the surface.

Audits: Ethics assistants can audit the behaviour of a department or regiment so that the Committee can see what changes may need to be made.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Personnel File: Alex Reacher

Last edited:

Kayla

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
- Support.
All interaction I ever had with you were pretty toxic and power trippy.
Application is mid
When moderating on the US server every now and then, when I see you in OOC, your attitude still has not changed.

Last edited:

Cyrus

Mar 28, 2024
-support You have power tripped almost every single time I've interacted with you.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Alex's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Wow
Reactions: cityismy
Status
Not open for further replies.