[USA] Alpha's DIA Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63342454
Discord name: Alpha Toon#3993
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since December 2021 | Took a break in april and have been actively playing since mid june
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST/GMT -5
Character name(s): Mark "Alpha" Nagoa
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
I do have a microphone.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Ethics Committee - Mark "Alpha" Nagoa
MTF O1 - [Redacted] "Alpha"

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None active and not on the US server. At the start of the UK server I was warned for breaking the SCP "Golden Rule"

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
Since my time actively playing as Internal Affairs, I haven't seen much activity from the current ambassadors. I'd also like to further gain experience on the server with a higher clearance. Would also help me boost my reputation/presence known on the server as someone that people can report their problems to.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
Since my time in Internal Affairs, I have tried to encourage other agents/operatives to rp more (I.E. using the radio to communicate). I'm a calm individual and tend to deal with cases in a fair manner. Not everyone needs a jail sentence and not every sentence needs to be at the maximum time possible. I actively patrol the facility which I don't see a lot of agents do, most just sit in a few areas.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
Since actively being Internal Affairs on the US server, I'll admit that I haven't made any significant arrests/investigations worth documenting. I do however have a lot of documents written on the UK server. Everyone has their own definition of a good document, but some of the basics are, giving enough detail without plaguing it with unnecessary information. Being as descriptive as possible so whoever is reading it has an idea of the situation.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The Internal Affairs Ambassador is there to help aid the Director(s) in the day to day operations of the department. The duties include but aren't limited to:
Training Agents/Operatives
Assigning tasks to Agents/Operatives
Reviews of Agents/Operatives
Handling reports on Agents/Operatives
Assisting the Director(s) with policy creation/changes
Doing Investigations and Assigning Agents/Operatives to do them.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name: Mark "Alpha" Nagoa
Ethnicity: African-American

Mark grew up poor in the city of ███████. Unhappy in life, he strived to excel in school so that one day he could better his family's financial situation. At the age of 18, Mark realized that the education system was failing him, so he decided to join the US Army. On the day of 03/29/████, Mark stumbled upon SCP-████ during his deployment to Germany. Upon experiencing the events of SCP-████, Mark was greeted by members of MTF-█████ who proceeded to kidnap him and bring him to Site 65. The foundation deemed the event of SCP-████ as safe and decided to recruit Mark into the foundation as a Security Guard due to his combat experience. Mark Eventually made his way up to the rank of Agent in the Department of Internal Affairs and would actively work the Ambassador(s) and Directors to ensure that the foundation was functioning correctly and within the guidelines of the foundation.

On the day of 5/15/████, rumors of a new site being built in the United States started to circulate. These rumors proceeded to become official when the foundation started looking for members willing to be transferred to the new site, promising new and exciting opportunities. Being loyal to the foundation, Mark was willing to head back the US to work at this new facility which would be Site 56, where he was put on the Ethics Committee. Foundation personnel at Site 65 would laugh at mark for wanting to be a part of the Ethics Committee but he would later find out that it was worth it. Due to a leave of absence, mark would be let go as a member of the Ethics Committee but decided to let him stay in the foundation as an Agent in which he would strive to better the department and his peers.

Last edited:

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
DIA Black.png
Application Accepted
Good Evening Agent Mark "Alpha" Nagoa,

Congratulations, you have passed the IA ambassador test and have received support from my ambassadors, your dedication to our department hasn't gone unnoticed! We are glad to have you as a member of the ambassador team.

Best wishes,
Department Director Dalton Bruno "The Enforcer"

Status
Not open for further replies.