[USA] Alpha's IA Director Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63342454
Discord name: Alpha Toon#3993
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since December 2021 | Currently have 77 hours playtime.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST/GMT -5
Character name(s): Mark "Alpha" Nagoa
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
I do have a microphone.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Ethics Committee
MTF O1 - [Redacted] "Alpha"
IA Ambassador
MTF E-11

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None active and not on the US server. At the start of the UK server I was warned for breaking the SCP "Golden Rule"

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
With the lack of active ambassadors, I feel that the department has become riddled with more trolls than usual. I am looking to fix this by revising some of the policies, training lectures, and encouraging others to help train newer agents (Granted the UK Director(s) also agree to the changes). Being an ambassador has its limits in what can be done policy and authorization wise, so by aiming to become a director, I can only hope that change can happen for the betterment of the department.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
Currently being an ambassador, people often look to me to answer any questions/complaints that they may have. I always try my best to give a solution rather than pushing it off and leaving the person empty handed. I tend to teach newer agents the basics of the department and encourage them to read all the documents available to them so that they can be a better agent. I have a calming demeanor which helps in dealing with stressful situations, and it takes a lot for me to lose my cool. Also being one of the more active ambassadors, I feel that I can take on more responsibility.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
Oversight of the entire department and the staff
Policy Creation
Appointing Ambassadors
Ensuring the department policies is in line with the CoC and CoE
Ensuring department staff are upholding the CoC and CoE
Ensuring Ambassadors are upholding the standards of the department
Discipline of department staff

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name: Mark "Alpha" Nagoa
Ethnicity: African-American

Mark grew up poor in the city of ███████. Unhappy in life, he strived to excel in school so that one day he could better his family's financial situation. At the age of 18, Mark realized that the education system was failing him, so he decided to join the US Army. On the day of 03/29/████, Mark stumbled upon SCP-████ during his deployment to Germany. Upon experiencing the events of SCP-████, Mark was greeted by members of MTF-█████ who proceeded to kidnap him and bring him to Site 65. The foundation deemed the event of SCP-████ as safe and decided to recruit Mark into the foundation as a Security Guard due to his combat experience. Mark Eventually made his way up to the rank of Agent in the Department of Internal Affairs and would actively work the Ambassador(s) and Directors to ensure that the foundation was functioning correctly and within the guidelines of the foundation.

On the day of 5/15/████, rumors of a new site being built in the United States started to circulate. These rumors proceeded to become official when the foundation started looking for members willing to be transferred to the new site, promising new and exciting opportunities. Being loyal to the foundation, Mark was willing to head back the US to work at this new facility which would be Site 56, where he was put on the Ethics Committee. Foundation personnel at Site 65 would laugh at mark for wanting to be a part of the Ethics Committee but he would later find out that it was worth it. Due to a leave of absence, mark would be let go as a member of the Ethics Committee but decided to let him stay in the foundation as an Agent in which he would strive to better the department and his peers.

Upon promotion to ambassador, Mark would strive to better his peers. If foundation personnel had a problem, Mark would look to give a solution to the problem. Feeling stuck with his abilities as Ambassador, Mark would aim to become the Director of the department to implement necessary changes for the betterment of the department.

Last edited:

Deviss

Apr 24, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Alpha's DIA Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Deputy Director of Internal Affairs, the committee is in agreement that you are suited for this position.
-House

Status
Not open for further replies.