Andyz Toyy

Mar 11, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104823458
Discord name: andyztoy
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 10 Days and 6 Hours
1705296557017.png
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Liam "Willow" Fleming (Foundation)
Civilian name: Aubrey "Fleur" Sullivan
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- Level 10 (SCP) Level 78 (Total)
1705296524714.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None, as far as I'm aware (Aside from AFK Kicks)
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I believe I can portray 096 in a believable and workable fashion in RP that is fun for everyone, and accurate to his description.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- When pacified, he will sit down and remain stationary. After remaining undisturbed for 60 seconds, he can stand up and roam around. He must not deliberately look at people in order to get himself triggered.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP-096 is allowed to go to wherever the location of his target is. He can only make way to D-Block under the condition that it is the location of his target.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
In the process, any existing photos of SCP-096 must be destroyed. It also must be ensured that SCP-096 is in a docile state, and has no other targets. Afterwards, he must be bagged, with the pursuing units being equipped with Scramble goggles. A Containment Beam is to be used on him to allow the usage of Containment restraints. Following that, he is to be dragged back to and put within his Containment Chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.