[USA] Anti Bokovik's Ambassador Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlas505

Jun 22, 2024
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:115609441
Discord name:ATLAS505
For how long have you played on CG SCP:1 week
In what country are you located?:germany
Time zone:CET
Character name(s):Anti Bokovik
Civilian name:N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):US
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-IA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-yes and they where RDM and failrp.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-I am applying for the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador because of my extensive experience in I.A. and being very active in the server. I see myself climbing the ranks inside I.A. and becoming the director of it eventually. I enjoy Internal Affairs the most out of all jobs since I like aspect of it and giving people fair judgement. As well I feel that I have spent enough time in I.A and am ready to take the position of Ambassador and will be able to help I.A a lot more than I already am doing.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I believe that I am very suitable for the position as ambassador since I am very active in I.A. I am familiar with the Foundation Legal Codex, Code of Conduct, and Code of Ethics. I always give people fair treatment, I will never arrest people without fully comprehending the situation beforehand. I have participated in many RP scenarios and investigations during my time inside I.A. which showcases that I have the ability to create and partake in RP scenarios.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-Since English is not my first language I am not the best at writing in English. But I have written 3 documents to my best ability, and what makes a good document is; Who was involved, When did it happen, Where did it happen, Witnesses, Timeline of events, Overall neatness, and Signatures.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-The main responsibilities of being an Ambassador is being the people who train new Operatives/Agents and being the first point of contact for Operatives and Agents since you are considered a leader in I.A. As well, you make sure that everyone in the department is enforcing the Code of Conduct, and Foundation Legal Codex effectively, also you must ensure that any order Director, Deputy Director and any Senior Ambassador is followed and enforced to all Agents and Operatives. Lasty, you should ensure that all arrests that are given out are fair and just, and no bias was involved.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Upon join the United States Air Force as is a special operations member upon reaching the rank of second Lieutenant upon receiving a folder with classified information to assist an unknown element and contain of an unknown asset upon recreating this anomaly he was invited to join the foundation to tribute those skills to a better cause. upon reaching the site and being assigned too the General Security Department he very quickly got reassigned to Internal Affairs upon detaining and arresting for junior members of General Security staff for making and distributing fentanyl to site staff.

Last edited:

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+ Support

A very experienced Agent with plenty to offer. I believe he's qualified to become an Ambassador.

Jack Edwards (Spoon)

Jun 2, 2024
+Support
I've work with Bokovic from the time he was starting GSD to now. Throughout his time he has done everything to be the best of the best. From forming a group of the most competent GSD to now. Bokovic would be a blessing to IA.

[ Massive Support Received ]
[Loading . ]
[Loading . . ]
[Loading . . . ]

[ From: Executive Researcher David 'Spellcaster' Breen ]
[ To: Agent Anti Bokovik ]
[ Subject: Agent Anti Bokovic's Ambassador Application ]

Anti Bokovik,

You have shown immense growth in the Department of Internal Affairs, as well as your ability to support and mentor other Agents on their conduct and judgement. You have showcased through many cases that you are a determined and thorough Agent. Not only have you shown your capabilities in your work, but also in which the methods you carry yourself. With both shoulders you carry the Internal Affairs Department and on the other, the truth. Even though we have had our disagreements in the past, I believe whole-heartedly you have both worked for and deserve the position of Ambassador. Best of luck, stay safe.

Sincerely, David 'Spellcaster' Breen.

[ Connection Terminated ]

Status
Not open for further replies.