[USA] Apollyon's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

mecha

Oct 25, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): "mecha" (no quotes)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1708047151561.png (i havent been very active lately, sorry!) 1708047235657.png
In what country are you located?: Australia, Adelaide
Time zone: GMT+10:30
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Dylan "Eclipse" Apollyon
Chaos name (include your rank): Hank "J" Wimbleton (Alpha, got kicked very quickly due to not having a good timezone like the others.)
Civilian name: Dylan "Apollyon"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:629978273
Discord ID (name#0000): Apxllyxn_
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-alpha-s-ia-ambassador-app.14818/ https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-096-application-scp-rp-uk.12976/ (Ended up getting 096 on both servers from the UK app..)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1708047678194.png
1708047689652.png
(THE ERP WARN WAS FOR SOMETHING I SAID OOC I DIDNT ACTUALLY ERP THAT IS DISGUSTING.)
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I used to co own a discord server for a guy with 50k subscribers, currently im not moderating in any GMod servers (plus, that way i can be more active if i am accepted here).
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, ive been roleplaying from discord to goddamn gmod, I can be very professional when i am required to be.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Usually 10+, if i have to go out or etc i might not be able to be on at all, but i hope to be as active as i can.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I've made a lot of friends in this server, a lot of them have become moderators/gamemasters and i thought id give it a try, i really just want to help out as much as i can, as ive seen my own sits not be accepted for HOURs.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am EXTREMELY ACTIVE when i want to be, my schedule is usually never busy and i have online schooling, so even if i have to do school i dont have much of it, my fridays are free days due to not having any school on that day, and i will try my best to help out where i can.

(hope i did the app right ?)

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Application Denied

Hi @mecha,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

While I appreciate you taking the time to make an application, I don't believe you are ready to be a staff member quite yet. You have quite an extensive warning history on top of not meeting the required amount of minimum playtime for the month which is 20 hours. I'd also like to see you put more effort into your application.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.