For how long have you played on CN SCP: 2 Years
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Character name(s): David *Skittles* Smith
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- SCP Level 21 & Total Level 125

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Internal Affairs Operative

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- FailRP [A] - Giving guns as Foundation member & Minor Glitching [A] - I believe it was because had CL. 2 card as 2295

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I believe I'm suitable for 22415 because i do like to help players when in need. I find enjoyment playing as the passive SCPs that can help players when in need but also be in the background whilst players go about their rp.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- The usual behavior for 22415 is mostly passive and on the side whilst giving no biased aid to those in need. Kinda like in the shadows but when they are need they can jump into rp action to assist players.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combative CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I personally would aid the running researchers mainly due to the fact that they are non combative players. When the non-combative players are in safety i would then see to it that any other players (Except D-Class) are aided if it is so needed.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I would not repel 076 mainly due to the fact that the researcher behind 076 isn't in dire need at that moment. The researcher has the opportunity to escape still without 076 knowing of the researchers existence.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I would not help the D-Class. As 22415, we aren't allowed to help D-Class in anyway. I would rather instruct the D-Class to seek medical attention either in med-line or to seek a medical professional.

Attachments

• SCP Levels.png
    SCP Levels.png
    376 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Ace Maximus

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jun 29, 2024
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Demon96 !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Ace Maximus​

Status
Not open for further replies.