(USA) "Arachnids" Special Agent App

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Arachnid"

Dec 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102443766
Discord name: FrosyDog
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since June least year (2022)
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): Crabbo "Arachnid" Entoma
Civilian name: Shizu Zeta
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA (see title)
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 1689838588761.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Alpha-1 CSG, A1 SGT (Former), A1 SCP (Former) A1 SGT (Former) Delcom (Former)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Fear RP, RDM [A], ERP, Toxicity, Toxicity [A]
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- Since 23rd of the 6th
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- Assisting with holding down DEA during off hours, I enjoy assisting people when it comes to tests and i am able to give newer members of DEA more things to do when they are bored, Plus a lot of DEA that i have recently seen don't know the correct priorities of DEA, Choosing to assist with D-Block or Shooting SCPs instead of dealing with surface.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
-I believe I am a good fit for special agent for a couple of reasons, I see a lot of DEA on during "Off hours" due to my time zone (During times Special agents don't really play) there are a lot of promising DEA that share my time zone and if I was made a special agent it would be much easier to recommend them for senior agent or recommend them for subdivisions within DEA to help them have more fun in the division.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- Um Zero
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Special agents do a few things around site like:
Making sure Operatives are focused on the right tasks
Training new operatives for DEA
Making sure Senior agents are teaching operatives correct information
Negotiating with CI in open comms
Making sure DEA aren't ruining relations with GOC

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
In a world of secrets and danger, there's a mysterious special forces member called "Arachnid." He's a legendary operative known for his incredible skills and dedication to protecting his country.Arachnid's story began with a tragedy during a dangerous mission. He met a wise hermit who taught him the "Silent Way," a special way of moving and fighting like a stealthy spider.Over the years, Arachnid became famous for completing impossible missions. But he felt a strong desire to join a new special forces division, a team of skilled and loyal people.To join this division, Arachnid had to go through tough tests with other aspiring members. He made new friends and learned the importance of teamwork and protecting the innocent.Through his determination and skills, Arachnid proved he belonged in the elite division. He and his new teammates would now work together in secret to protect their country and keep people safe from harm. Their names might not be known to many, but their heroic actions would leave a lasting impact on history.

Chan

Jul 16, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.