[USA] Archie Bambozzini Ethics Committee Assistant application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:208260925
Discord name: LuckyRichterian#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCP: View attachment 3094 (518.083333 Hours)
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): Archie Bambozzini, Archie Richter, Archie Richterian
Civilian name: Archie Richter
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI Beta, Internal Affairs Ambassador
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Fail RP, Sold guns to D class as a chef.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
Being an Assistant you must always be active to assist of course, and I am extremely active. But that's not all you need, you need to have a passion for helping others and getting tasks done, I love the idea of being assigned to write and investigate on a department or area of Site 56, from watching d block to following tests I can do it all to help make the site a more ethical and kind environment, when I was an Ambassador I was doing similar duties while investigating GENSEC under Operation Blue Stripe and worked closely with the Ethics member who started the operation, and I'd say that I excelled at the work and made IA a better place. Now I wish to make other departments a better place as an Ethics Committee Assistant and I know I can achieve that. Another thing about my activity, due to my time zone I can be on when the server is low pop and often there's no-one in ethics on at that time, I can help out.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Well it says it in the job's name! to assist, assisting ethics members, other assistants and other personal with anything to do with ethics. If anyone ever asks for Ethics and all members on-site are busy then its my job to respond and report what happened and to deal with it if I can. Another big job of an Ethics Assistant is to of course enforce the CoE and CoC which I both have good understanding of, that of course comes in handy when dealing with Ethical violations. I can also be easy going on someone if they honestly didn't understand what they did wrong was wrong which is important as well since you need "social smarts"
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in: Archie Bambozzini is Italian and one of 4 Bambozzini brothers. He is the son of Don Bambozzini, his other brothers still are back in Italy. Around the age of 21 he moved to Australia for a new life. Later he found work with the foundation and worked his way up to Agent over time then he later transferred to site 56, He has a passion to help others from other sites and would often taken time out of his breaks to help people from other foundations that are stopping by. He is usually quite cheery but can be very serious some issues he finds to be a problem. Over time working through the ranks of Internal Affairs he found a keen intrest in Ethics and their job, choosing to go for it over Director. The application was accept and he was put in a 1 week trial period where he excelled at managing Ethical violations in d block. He could be involved in any type of story line, although I do prefer "visitor" based stories. Such as a SCP from another sites visiting, I also like GoI events, where we can interact with others groups in SCP lore.

Last edited:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1665199461072.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Archie's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant but we have considered your application and have chosen to take other candidates at this time. You may reapply in 2 weeks.
1665199512946.png

Status
Not open for further replies.