Aithaed

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 5, 2024
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:202890557
Discord Name:
aithaed

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Slightly over 1 month. Current VTime: 5d 11hr.

Time Zone: EST

Character Information
Character Name(s)
Civilian Name
Vinnel Crepes, Leonard RecalnikRamella Orange

What server are you applying for:
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Foundation
Chaos Insurgency
MTF E11 Sergeant (Holding)
E11 Frontrunners (Holding)
DEA Sn. Agent (Holding)
DEA B.O.R.T.A.C. (Holding)

Research CRB-I (Holding)
CI-A (Holding)
CI R&D (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have no kicks, bans, or warnings.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I am active, skilled with documentation, knowledgeable on both Foundation and Server policy, experienced with administrative positions, experienced with a wide variety of roleplay scenarios, and committed towards improving the experience of other players.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Overseer Assistants are high-ranking noncombative personnel responsible for moving the daily mechanisms that drive the Foundation. While the various abilities an OSA has as a CL4 position enable it to contribute towards Alert Codes through announcements, coordination, bulkheads, and electrical center management, their abilities extend to almost any task that requires Site Command's influence. More specifically, any task that doesn't fall directly under Alpha-1's set of skills. That includes authorizing specific site protocols such as Advanced Armory access, reviewing/signing documentation (Both SCiPNet and filed), drafting or reviewing portions of Foundation policy, acting as liaison between department personnel and the O5 Council, ensuring that the Foundation's prime directives are fulfilled, and making sure that Jr. Researchers get the Credit that they deserve.

OSAs are also typically assigned a "Project" or Department that they are responsible for reporting on the progress or status of.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Arcturus Horthal appears to be a middle-aged man who occasionally drifts into a slight southern accent. He graduated Harvard University with a Master's degree in Business Administration, and was pulled into the Foundation during a recruitment drive for Site-14 as Level-0 non-essential administrative personnel within the Human Resources department. There he maintained the payroll and psychological evaluation appointments for the Telecommunications' Monitoring personnel, an overall boring job until a mass breach of SCP-2414 among Level-1 monitoring personnel caused a riot during an inopportune staffing shortage among on-site security and administrative personnel. Later analysis revealed the Chaos Insurgency as having caused the breach by routing "spam" calls regarding SCP-2414's status to emergency services throughout the United States, which were automatically flagged and redirected to Site-14.

Inexplicably for SCP-2414's containment procedures, the affected Level-1 personnel assaulted and injured the inoculated Level-2 and Level-3 personnel before a lockdown could be issued, and spread throughout the site. As the sole remaining personnel capable of doing so, Arcturus was responsible for and succeeded in coordinating the remaining unaffected personnel, and maintaining security over Site-14's "Level-E" floor until an MTF QRT could be scrambled. Review of the site's CCTV implies that an argument was caused by exposure to the anomaly, and that Level-2 personnel attempted to subdue the afflicted individuals before realizing the extent of the breach.

Following this incident and a review of security protocols, Arcturus was promoted into a senior administrative role managing the Site-14's statistical reports of uncontained anomaly encounters, and received Level-2 access. After four uninvolved years of service, he was later promoted to the position of RAISA Compliance Officer for the site, where he ensured that classified information was properly amnesticized from afflicted personnel, redacted from appropriate documentation, and that compliance orders from Site-7 were carried out. Following further years of dedication to his role, Arcturus came under consideration for the position of Overseer Assistant.

Last edited:

Aithaed

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 5, 2024
Althaed, what are your levels?

I am currently Total Level 84
Combat - 25
D-Class - 14
Research - 20
SCP - 7
Support - 18

Also as an update, I have since been promoted to Sergeant within E11. I have changed it in the main post as well.

Jun 4, 2023
logo.png

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM THE OFFICE OF INSPECTOR ROOSEVELT

OPENING NOW...

Hello @Aithaed,

We thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Site Inspectorate. After a lengthy evaluation, we've determined that you are fit for this position. As such, your application has been marked as ACCEPTED. Please send communications to my secretary (_.shark._) when you are ready for debriefing and training.

Status
Not open for further replies.