For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 months

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Foundation: Arlos'chicken'burger CI: Arlos'cheese'

Civilian name: Arlos

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: YES

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: holding CI-B, SGT, and E-11 LCPL

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 FailRP warns and 1 RDM|NLR warn i made a an honest mistake after respawning and killed someone i shouldn't have the first was as a Thaumotologist because i killed a d-class with my powers, the second was for combat cuffing when i was newer to the server I have learned from both of these mistakes and they won't happen again

-

Why are you applying for Security Captain? I am applying for the position of Gensec Captain because I am dedicated to advancing the safety and effectiveness of our team. My goal is to lead Gensec toward a more secure and efficient future, ensuring the protection of both the Foundation and its personnel. I believe that stepping into the Captain role will enable me to guide D Block and the entire Gensec department, enhancing the overall quality and performance of our personnel.

-

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I am confident in my ability to be an effective leader for new cadets and guards, guiding them through the rules and proper operations within D Block. Having dedicated significant time to Gensec, I am well-versed in the protocols of both D Block and the Foundation. My experience includes leading sweeps and conducting license tryouts multiple times, which has provided me with a thorough understanding of the responsibilities and duties required of a Captain.

-

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The responsibilities of a Captain include ensuring that D Block remains secure and directing Gensec personnel to maintain its safety effectively. Captains are also tasked with providing training and issuing licenses to enhance the overall quality of the department. As role models, Captains demonstrate the standards and conduct expected of all Gensec members to uphold the Foundation’s security. Additionally, Captains are responsible for performing and organizing sweeps, ensuring that these operations are conducted successfully to address and eliminate any threats.

-

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-JV1GsvZ09ji94WscqF1KOEPzZB0SpzuG7HR8vwf1xI/edit

Lonsy

Jul 30, 2024
Australia
+1 Support, always see the Chicken Burger king on his GSD slot and a pleasant gentleman to chat with

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+Support

He’s always stationed where he should be and gets stuff done. I hope to see him become a Captain here soon.

clovecigarettes

Aug 17, 2024
+support !!

Not only is he incredibly friendly but is such a pleasure to be around. He takes his job seriously and never falls short in his ability to handle his responsibilities. Would be an amazing addition to the already incredible security captain team !!

Status
Not open for further replies.