For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 months

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Foundation: Arlos'chicken'burger CI: Arlos'cheese'

Civilian name: Arlos

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: YES

-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-View attachment 17562
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- holding CI-B, SGT, and E-11 LCPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
2 FailRP warns and 1 RDM|NLR warn i made a an honest mistake after respawning and killed someone i shouldn't have the first was as a Thaumotologist because i killed a d-class with my powers, the second was for combat cuffing when i was newer to the server I have learned from both of these mistakes and they won't happen again

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- i am very diversed in playing and knowledge i know very well how to contain and play as Scp- 096
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- his usual behavior is to sit in the corner covering his face with his hands to hide his face from any visitors he may have
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- 096 is able to go anywhere his target is located there is no off limits for him except he must beeline straight to his target and not to other crowded areas he may know of to attempt to have people see his face. so no he can not beeline straight to d block unless his target is there
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: first of all anybody recontaining him should have scrambles on and grabbed a bucket they should follow 096 until he has killed everybody who has seen his face and put a bucket over his head after they do that they should beam him and cuff him but 096 is able to break his bucket eventually so anybody around him should be wearing scrambles

Status
Not open for further replies.