Civilian name: Shamlan AlSabah
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Negative
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- none
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I've spent quite a bit of time engaging with other members of the community and getting a sense of how SCP roleplay works. I've discovered that I possess a natural talent for communication and empathizing with the needs and concerns of my fellow researchers. I'm excited to apply these skills in a role that involves more leadership responsibilities. Being within the research community has helped me understand the importance of our role especially the role of an executive researcher which is why i know that i can be very benicifial to the site as an exceutive with my skills
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I believe I would be a great fit for the position of Executive Researcher because of my extensive experience in the SCP RP server. Through my time there, I have gained a deep understanding of SCP lore and the dynamics of roleplaying. I am really good at communicating with others. I am able to communicate and understand people more than others this way I could make a bigger impact. During my time in this role, I have shown my leadership skills by guiding and mentoring my colleagues, coordinating group activities, and taking the initiative to start research projects. I'm really good at being creative! I love coming up with new and exciting ideas for experiments and storylines to make sure the server is always interesting and fun. Furthermore, I am adaptable and open to feedback, which allows me to learn and improve in the constantly changing SCP RP community. This ensures that I can make a positive contribution to its ongoing success and development. With my skills I am sure I am able to carry out the role as an executive and benefit the site, and assisting other executives and researchers to better the community
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- Not sure how many I've done exactly but what makes a document excellent is the format and its words and details.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- I In SCP RP, the Executive Researcher is usually responsible for important tasks within the research community. As a researcher, your responsibilities may involve overseeing and coordinating research projects, working together with other researchers to design experiments and develop storylines, providing guidance and mentorship to fellow researchers, making sure that the SCP lore and roleplay guidelines are followed, and facilitating the overall research process. Overall, the Executive has a big role within the research community and in assisting other to better themselves as researchers and people.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My character will be involved in a face burn as a child from an car accident which is why he will be wearing a mask to cover his wounds. he is an intelligent human more than others and has deep understanding of people and is also very curious and eager to study scps because in some way he sees himself as one since he was a neglected child growing up.

Last edited:

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
-Support

Absolutely not lol. I am shocked you even attempted this. From what I hear and see, you're an extremely disrespectful individual with no real regard for other people. You only care about yourself and the people who you deem good enough to not belittle. You're a minge, immature, and completely incapable of ever holding and doing well in any significant position in this or any community in the foreseeable future. If you can somehow change how you behave to become a respectful, decent person, then maybe you can have a better shot at this. But right now, I see no universe where you get this. I should also mention you apparently made a very sexualized test with 049 where another executive researcher had to come down and deal with. Though this is just what I heard while it happened and I wasn't there directly.

Best of luck with whatever issues you have that made you so aggressive towards people online.

SHAMLAN

Mar 19, 2024
Your right i was desrespectful but after i got used to the server i decided i actually wanna make a difference and be a better person i hope you forgive me for my disrespect although i am still in the procces of changing ive overall today made a bunch of good friends and i hope i will have a spot within the higher ups oh and sexual test? i just remember joking at first then interviewed 049 maybe i said something that i dont remember either way dosent matter since i am changing.
-Support

Absolutely not lol. I am shocked you even attempted this. From what I hear and see, you're an extremely disrespectful individual with no real regard for other people. You only care about yourself and the people who you deem good enough to not belittle. You're a minge, immature, and completely incapable of ever holding and doing well in any significant position in this or any community in the foreseeable future. If you can somehow change how you behave to become a respectful, decent person, then maybe you can have a better shot at this. But right now, I see no universe where you get this. I should also mention you apparently made a very sexualized test with 049 where another executive researcher had to come down and deal with. Though this is just what I heard while it happened and I wasn't there directly.

Best of luck with whatever issues you have that made you so aggressive towards people online.

Orca

Nov 15, 2023
Everything I said in the other app still stands.
Those two instances happened yesterday. People don't change that fast.
Also I had provided evidence of both instances to the appropriate people, so please, don't say I was lying.

Huge -support

SHAMLAN

Mar 19, 2024
Everything I said in the other app still stands.
Those two instances happened yesterday. People don't change that fast.
Also I had provided evidence of both instances to the appropriate people, so please, don't say I was lying.

Huge -support
Well i dont remember yelling at nu-7 and Yes i did change quiet a bit since i started taking this RP/Server more Seriously ever since i found the fun in researching

"Businessman"

Jan 11, 2023
+Support

This dude is extremely funny.
Since i joined the server i never remember laughing at any joke like his jokes.
I don't know how can you be so pressed against stupid jokes on a gmod server.
He actually knows his stuff.

Keep up the good work!

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
+Support

This dude is extremely funny.
Since i joined the server i never remember laughing at any joke like his jokes.
I don't know how can you be so pressed against stupid jokes on a gmod server.
He actually knows his stuff.

Keep up the good work!

Dawg this isn't the joke department ? just because he's funny doesn't automatically mean he should be granted a CL4 position. Executive is one of the most important and RP oriented Jr CL4 positions. If he's disrespecting people he shouldn't be anywhere near a CL4 position.

"Businessman"

Jan 11, 2023
Dawg this isn't the joke department ? just because he's funny doesn't automatically mean he should be granted a CL4 position. Executive is one of the most important and RP oriented Jr CL4 positions. If he's disrespecting people he shouldn't be anywhere near a CL4 position.
Go touch some grass. Its just a game. I know its against the rules to have fun but give this man a chance literally. + He has time in the server.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
Go touch some grass. Its just a game. I know its against the rules to have fun but give this man a chance literally. + He has time in the server.

I have a lot of respect for Frostbite and if you're going to disrespect him or how he runs E-11 with the other CO's I'm going to call you out on bullshit. You can have fun on the server but you won't have fun if you're going to be an asshole to people for no reason.

"Businessman"

Jan 11, 2023
I have a lot of respect for Frostbite and if you're going to disrespect him or how he runs E-11 with the other CO's I'm going to call you out on bullshit. You can have fun on the server but you won't have fun if you're going to be an asshole to people for no reason.
Yeah sure writing "he is very immature" is very good criticism. Who cares buddy its a gmod server get over it. Yall acting like there is a very SeriousRP going in the server and bro really said "Absolutely not lol. I am shocked you even attempted this".

He already said he won't do it again.
Its very easy to take someone's rank. Give this man a chance.

Last edited:

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
Yeah sure writing "he is very immature" is very good criticism. Who cares buddy its a gmod server get over it. Yall acting like there is a very SeriousRP going in the server and bro really said "Absolutely not lol. I am shocked you even attempted this".

He already said he won't do it again.
Its very easy to take someone's rank. Give this man a chance.
If I offended you with my opinion, I'm not sure how I did. I can't really say I'm sorry though, as it wasn't even an opinion about you. I'm not 'pressed' or upset with anything he's done, I don't personally care and I haven't taken offense in it. I don't dislike him as a person, I just said that he should not be in a roleplay based CL4 position. People in CL4 positions are meant to be people who take the roleplay a bit more seriously and help lead it. He doesn't need to be some hardcore roleplayer, but intentionally minging, disrespecting people, and making several sexual comments is not something people expect from a CL4. Also, "he is very immature" is not the only criticism I gave. Just because you didn't read the rest doesn't mean I didn't give specific incidents about this he's done, such as disrespecting other players, sexualized testing of 049, and little regard for actual roleplay (Which is what the Executive Researcher position is. Roleplay.)

Like I said I don't dislike anyone, nor do I feel somehow hurt by his jokes. It's just a video game so I don't really care what he does as a Researcher, unless it's something I have to deal with in game, then I will, but not out of spite. If the Research Directors wanna accept him, they can, but I don't think they would. And if he actually wants to play the game as its intended to be played and roleplay to get a roleplay-based position, he definitely can. He would just need to go a little while without minging and he'd be fine. Look at Tyrone, mans is Ethics now.

• Wow
Reactions: "Businessman"

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
1711235229327.png

Hello Observer,

After reviewing your application for the Executive Researcher role, we've decided not to proceed with your promotion at this time. We encourage you to seek feedback from me or Akura to understand areas for improvement.

Feel free to reapply in two weeks, and thank you for your contributions to our research efforts.

Best,
FriedHart

SHAMLAN

Mar 19, 2024
View attachment 14311

Hello Observer,

After reviewing your application for the Executive Researcher role, we've decided not to proceed with your promotion at this time. We encourage you to seek feedback from me or Akura to understand areas for improvement.

Feel free to reapply in two weeks, and thank you for your contributions to our research efforts.

Best,
FriedHart
Hello is there any way i could contact you via vc on discord?

Status
Not open for further replies.