Do you have a mic?: Yes and TeamSpeak

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
Ethics Assistant
IA Ambassador
Combat Medic
DEA Agent/Operative

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
XP Farming: I received a 1-day ban and a warning for the same incident. This happened when I was still relatively new, and we had just finished fighting back a massive Code Black with Gensec's help. While playing as a scientist, I started crediting everyone as I had seen others do in the past. I did not realize it was a mistake, and I accepted the punishment without argument when the admin informed me. I learned from it and never let it happen again. Other than that, this has been my only warning so far.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
Having played Ethics Assistant as my main role for a few weeks now, my knowledge of the Code of Ethics (COE), Code of Conduct (COC), and the Legal Codex enables me to perform my duties as an Overseer Assistant to the best of my ability. I am well-known within the Foundation, I am known in the foundation for making many wonderful documents for the IA Department especially, spending hours making guides for new agents and deals between departments to enhance RP. I understand the responsibilities of an Ethics Assistant and am confident in my ability to balance both Ethics and Overseer Assistant duties in the coming months. My experience in leadership roles, junior CL4 status, serious approach to role-playing, ability to remain calm under pressure, adaptability, deep understanding of SCP lore and site functions, and my eagerness to expand my knowledge make me a strong candidate for OSA. Throughout my time as an Ambassador and in other roles within the Foundation, I have observed the vital impact of Assistants being one myself. I see a need for more active presence during the off hours like in Asian times, and with my experience and consistent activity, I believe I can bring a significant positive impact to a broader audience as an OSA. My commitment to assisting others, honed through my time in Ethics and my administrative skills from all the documents I've made, further support my suitability for this position.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Assist O5 in any possible way, usually by following delegated orders under their authority.
Be the public face for the Council such as watching and listening at all times.
They are to maintain the CoC and ensure others follow its rules with the assistance of A-1.
Help maintain Floor 3 either through security or administration.
Approve certain tests.
Authorize AA and KOS past airlock.
Assist combative with orders and non-combative with guidance during code black.
When necessary, be a judge in the Court of Low Affairs.

Asmodeus "King" stood in the dimly lit corridor of Site-65, the hum of the facility's operations a constant backdrop. His journey to becoming an Overseer Assistant had been anything but ordinary, marked by a series of events that tested his mettle and determination.

After proving his worth in Internal Affairs and the Ethics Committee, Asmodeus found himself at a crossroads. The work, though vital, lacked the intensity he thrived on. He sought a new challenge, one that would allow him to make a greater impact. The opportunity came in the form of a cryptic message delivered to his terminal, summoning him to a clandestine meeting with a Site Inspector known only by the codename "O5-2."

The meeting took place in a secluded conference room, its walls adorned with enigmatic symbols and classified documents. Asmodeus entered the room with a mix of anticipation and resolve. O5-2, a figure shrouded in black, a masked covering an oozing face, greeted him with a measured nod and gestured for him to take a seat.

"Mr. King," O5-2 began, his voice calm yet authoritative, "your dossier is impressive. Your work with the Singaporean ISD, particularly your role in subjugating pirate cells in the Strait of Melaka, speaks volumes about your capabilities."

Asmodeus listened intently, his eyes fixed on the Overseer.
O5-2 continued, "Your transition to the Foundation has been nothing short of exemplary. You've navigated the complexities of Internal Affairs and the Ethics Committee with a level of precision and integrity that is.....rare."

The Overseer paused, his gaze piercing as he studied Asmodeus. "We need individuals like you, who can operate in the shadows, execute critical missions, and uphold the highest ethical standards. Your experience and dedication make you an ideal candidate for a more pivotal role."

Asmodeus felt a surge of pride but remained composed. "Thank you, sir. I am ready to take on any challenge the Foundation requires of me."

O5-2 leaned forward, his expression serious. "We are prepared to offer you a position as an Overseer Assistant. This role will demand your utmost discretion, loyalty, and expertise. You will be tasked with missions that are critical to the Foundation's operations and the safety of humanity."

The weight of the offer settled over Asmodeus. He understood the gravity of the position and the responsibilities it entailed. "I accept," he replied firmly. "I am honored to serve the Foundation in this capacity."

O5-2 nodded approvingly. "Welcome aboard, Asmodeus. Your journey as an Overseer Assistant begins now. May your skills and dedication continue to serve us well."

[Inspiration of Format taken from Budder's OSA Application because i really liked it try to put my own style on it though]

Coke"Bishop"

Jun 26, 2024
+Support great ECA also was the man that traind me in IA Teaching me all i needed to know also he was ethics charmain for 5 seconds to admin mistake

Reactions: Asmodeus
Mar 19, 2024
+Support
Asmodeus and I have gone way back ever since he applied for ambassador. What I can say about him as that he is really dedicated to the site, his rp is amazing and his decision making skills are on point. Idk who can compete with him for OSA to me he is by far the best candidate for the role and I truly believe he deserves it.

• Love
Reactions: Asmodeus
Apr 20, 2023
To: asmodeus@scpf.int
Subject: Application Status

SARXUlk.png

| Application Approved |

Greetings Asmodeus,

This is a message composed by the Site Inspectorate to inform you that your application for the position of Inspector Assistant has been accepted and is pending privilege transfer. You will be contacted on site to have your access clearance updated.

We welcome you, Assistant.
Rv9n17x.png

Status
Not open for further replies.