[USA] Asmodues 2nd Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you give me some examples always trying to improve my policies having outside input would be epic for me
First thing I had issue with was pardoning SCP who surrender after killing multiple foundation personnel, they don't deserve any mercy after crossing such a line imo. If there's more to it let me know but thats all that was described to me and I dislike the polices that add more value to SCP/D-class/G.O.I lives over Foundation lives.

Secondly, (this is less policy and more attitude Ig?) I remember an issue of 914 being used then an SA saying you used it. Theres definitely more too it but IC wise thats what was told to GSD so we naturally asked for ID and you refused. I dislike that sorta thing.

Jun 8, 2024
First thing I had issue with was pardoning SCP who surrender after killing multiple foundation personnel, they don't deserve any mercy after crossing such a line imo. If there's more to it let me know but thats all that was described to me and I dislike the polices that add more value to SCP/D-class/G.O.I lives over Foundation lives.

Secondly, (this is less policy and more attitude Ig?) I remember an issue of 914 being used then an SA saying you used it. Theres definitely more too it but IC wise thats what was told to GSD so we naturally asked for ID and you refused. I dislike that sorta thing.
I think theres a confusion I never supported the policy of SCPs surrendering that was just something that was reported to me and I said ill take it to ethics as it was a legitimate complaint done by a E11 Officer, it was concluded that SCPs arent really protected by the COE if their breached so who cares lol

And the 914 thing I was tagging along with O1 and SA showing off the new giant vaccuum I had nothing to do with it, when you asked me the Site Advisor had already voided it and therefore was in my point of view seen as no longer IC thats why I ignored you. But i understand that yeah if u ask for ID shld show it just that in that instance my POV that thing was outta nowhere.

Also this was when I was still learning the server abit i didnt realise SA couldnt use 914 but i wasnt gnna say no stop lol.

Lonsy

Jul 30, 2024
Australia
+ Support
He is called the 'King' for a reason; we need him in IA, but this will get him further in his RP career. So, whilst it's a loss for us at Internal Affairs with direct leadership, it will be a gain for the site entirely.
I don't think people understand how passionate and committed he is to this server even, if it's not in his gain or benefit - he does it for the people, hence being the
King

To: Asmodeus "King"
Subject: SA Application Decision

2SMRF4Y.png
[ Application Status: Denied ]

Assistant Asmodeus "King"

Site Administration thanks you for your interest in becoming a Site Advisor.

This message is to inform you that your application has been Denied.
After discussion, we have decided to move forward in another direction. We hope you will continue to excel within your current position, and look forward to seeing you grow as a member of your department.

If you wish to discuss further, you may reach me by email.

Regards,
Site Director Marvin Garden

• Sad
Reactions: Asmodeus
Status
Not open for further replies.