[USA] Asteria Silver's Ethics Committee Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171161405
Discord name: Asteria Silver
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been around CG SCP-RP since 2022, however I left around June of 2023 and had returned around Febuary 2024 due to external issues.
In what country are you located?: United States of America.
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Character name(s): Asteria Silver
Civilian name: "Moon"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Internal Affairs Agent [Holding]
  • Intelligence Agency Agent [Held]
  • External Affairs Agent [Holding]
  • MTF Nu-7 (SGT) [Held]
  • Internal Affairs Ambassador [Held]
  • Chaos Insurgency (Alpha) [Held]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not received any Warnings, Kicks, or Bans.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: Within my time in Internal Affairs as an Ambassador, I got a better understanding of how the due process of law and order takes place. I have shown a level of trust and dedication to my craft, and have always striven to be the most Ethical member of any job I take on. I study up on the Code of Ethics and Legal Codex regularly to ensure I can get the process of detainment done as soon as possible, I listen to both sides of the situation with no bias or favoritism, and I want to ensure personnel can breathe easy knowing a watchful yet kind eye is ensuring fair and equal treatment for all. Even to this day, I do my duties as Internal Affairs Agent with the utmost respect and order.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: Ethics Committee Assistants are the eyes and ears of the Ethics Committee around the site. They assist in ensuring all personnel are behaving ethically, and help Internal Affairs with judgement calls on Arrests. They advise others on how to behave, and they listen to those who have either reports, or concerns. They act as a mediator for the Code of Ethics, ensuring its followed without flaw.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: After the incidents that led to Asteria leaving his duty as Ambassador, he decided to take the time to further his study the CoC, CoE, and Legal Codex to ensure he wouldn't make the same mistake as he did prior. The things that happened behind those closed doors of HCZ still haunt him to this day, but he can't remember most of it due to his self-injection of Amnestics. Upon seeing an old friend on site again, he have a 1 on 1 discussion about his place within the site, and what he should do next. An idea came to mind, in which he would fully dedicate himself to the craft he has worked on for the past two years. The Ethics Committee was always a goal, and now its time he take the steps he finds would be best.
(Currently, no storylines are in mind. We will see how things go, who knows what the future holds!).

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Asteria's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Reactions: Asteria Silver
Status
Not open for further replies.