Time zone: Europe/Belgrade
Character name(s): Atan Evergren
Civilian name: Atan Evergren
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I had a warning a year ago, when I started playing, but it is expired I think. I forgot what it was about
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I was playing as a Senior Researcher for a long while, and I wanna take my rank to the next level.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I want to have enough power to help other Researchers, by approving credits, approving their requests to test on other SCP's, also to ban the problem researchers.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? The best SCP's that I wrote in the most detailed way was the SCP-682 and TYPE-GREENS. I think they are excellent because I spent a lot of time learning about them and I wrote everything I knew about them.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: Banning problem Researchers, enough power to approve credits, approving tests, grading documents and being a role model.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Profile description:
Atan Evergren, was hired into the foundation as an Researcher after the incident. Mainly working around SCP-682 Atan Evergren enjoyed working as a researcher, as it allowed him to be curious, and interested in his line-of-work.

Incident report:
During a breach, SCP-096, SCP-049, and SCP-173 breached containment, leading to mass-hysteria around the site. Atan Evergren was hiding in a lab, and he heard bunch of death screamings. Without any weapons, Atan Evergren was brave and he managed to save 6 researchers and 2 officers.

Interview:
*Door opens in background*
Interviewer: What was the last thing you remembered, before the incident?
Atan Evergren: I remember making some chemicals in the lab, after I finished sampling an SCP, then there was an alert that some three SCP's breached out.
Interviewer: Hm... I wanna know more, did you see any of those breached SCP's?
Atan Evergren: No, I only heard SCP-096's scream, I hid in the lab under a desk, and I was there for an hour, screams were gone and I was sneaking to see if somebody was still alive.
Interviewer: Was anyone else alive?
Atan Evergren: I managed to save 2 officers and 6 researchers.
Interviewer: Interesting.

Last edited:

Dr. Ternith Plague

Dec 13, 2023
-Support
The biggest thing I'd have to say about this is the lack of detail. It'd be +/- leaning -Support if this had more detail. I haven't seen you on Research recently, but that could also be my timezone speaking for itself.

Personally, it's a -support. But further deliberations can be given by other Execs.

Brewer 2.0 / Celtic

Blacklisted Player
Dec 18, 2023
You seem like you are a serious player. From when I have seen you on the Researcher role, you have been professional and invested. However, your application lacks a great amount of detail.

I advise revising your application and being active consistently for a longer period of time.

- Support

Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
- Support

You seem like you'd be a serious role-player but i don't think you'd know what you're doing as an executive, this application lacks a lot of necessary detail for us to believe you know what you're gonna be doing.
also the lore doesn't exactly make sense? like at all?

Nov 24, 2022
| Application Denied |

G'day Atan Evergren,

You're application for the position of Executive Researcher has been denied.

Please contact Director Ivy Picket or Director Iota Smith at [lunaria4211]/[mrdrexs] to request details.

We thank you for your efforts and wish you luck in the future.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

logo 2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.