Not open for further replies.

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99535211
Discord name: issunthewanderingartist
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 9,291,900 Seconds
In what country are you located?: The United States of America
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Backman/Kyber C'Thun/ "Locksmith"( Formerly "Archiver")
Civilian name: "C'thun"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP level 42 Total Level 200
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: O1 (the one under CSG(It was not Maj))/ Security captain/ SCP 096/Commander of Chaos Insurgency
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Mic Spam/Fail RP/ Disrespect/ and RDM if I remember correctly.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: Well. I do attempt to get RP going, and with my rule knowledge, as well as experience I do believe I'd be suitable for playing this role well enough. As i have the 096 whitelist already I do feel I've proven that I understand how to roleplay on scps, and shown my ability to roleplay as SCPs as well.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: From what i can see, the usual behaviour would be assisting those who are doing good. For example, during combat you should be aiding those who need to get to safety instead of fighting or trying to stop shooting. Same as during a breach, you need to prioritize helping those who cannot fight to safety before committing any other actions.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? You would aid the researchers. As they are non-combatants, you would have to prioritize bringing them back to A safe area such as Pwing, or even research bunks as well.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
This question i think would depend on the person more than a straight answer. Would going to help the researcher behind 076 draw too much attention to them, hence putting them in harm's way? If so, your best bet would be to distract 076, helping the researcher reach safety. But there's also the decision of how far away the researcher from safety is? is it safer to go past 076 and risk the researcher dying while trying to do a good act or is it better to use yourself as a distraction in order for the researcher to leave.
Personally, from what the description of the scp says, it would be more important to help the researcher to safety before helping repel the breach of 076-2.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
According to the rules, you as 22415 does not help D-class. As such you would probably continue about your normal situation, or continue if you were doing something else since You are not allowed to assist D-class. If a medical professional asks you for assistance, that may give you the ability to help medics do something morally good.
-

Attachments

• 20231109233906_1.jpg
    20231109233906_1.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Issun Kybersis
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Please Contact an Admin+ when SCP-22415 is released to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.