Not open for further replies.

Puro

Jul 29, 2022
Your in-game name: Bakowski "Bako" [EX-2]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104161879

Your steam community link:
Date of ban: Wednesday January 18 19:40:43 2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Macros/Scripts

Who banned you: [CC-1] [BS] \"Zeus\" (STEAM_0:1:199505498)

Ban length?: 1 week

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will stop using the commands in the console to make me not get kicked for being AFK.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, I've been warned For NLR and RDM a couple of times, mostly when I joined the server and didnt know what was right/wrong.

Why should you be unbanned: I really didn't know what I was doing was wrong, I was only trying to stay in the server because I would only be AFK for a couple of minutes, I'm not going to use the console to do +right/+left to make me stay in the server again.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: This is my first ban, but I'll ensure I read the rules more carefully next time and make sure I don't make any more mistakes, I apologise for making that mistake and getting banned.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I really like the server and it's the one I most play in Garry's Mod and the one I have the most fun in, and I'd like to join back on.

Attachments

• 20230118220810_1.jpg
    20230118220810_1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Author

Jun 8, 2022
Hello @Puro,

I'm here to tell my side of the story and proof of the Ban today. Firstly I was Nocliping around the map trying to find any laggy areas when I went into D-block and found you spinning in the corner under a table. I then tried to get you to stop both verbally and in chat to no avail, and that's what led to your Ban. With the attached video you can see where i tried to do that.

Video

Puro

Jul 29, 2022
Yes, I now understand what I did was wrong, but the reason I did that is because I was only going to be AFK for a couple of minutes, and if I was kicked I'd have to rejoin the server and it takes 15-30+ minutes for me to join it normally, so I didn't want to have to wait, so I went into a cell in D-Block to get out of people's ways while AFK and I wrote +right in the console, knowing it was harmless, but not knowing it was a wrong thing to do.
I apologise for doing that and I won't do it anymore in the future.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Puro,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon review of your appeal, I believe you didn't have any ill intentions. For the future, please note that we don't allow the use of +left/+right as it prevents you from being marked as AFK and not allowing people with Priorty Join a chance at joining the server. I will be lowering your ban down to 3 days.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.