In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Baldwin vigil
Civilian name: Zoofus
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- O-1 LTCOM [held], CI-G [holding], Special Agent [Held], Executive Researcher[Held], Nu-7 SGT [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received 1 ban about 8 months ago and 4 warnings for RDM, FailRP, MRDM
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- Through my personal experience of protecting and used to hold up ethics as an O-1 in my time I feel like I am a good not great but good candidate as I also have the experience of CL4 and I do know what. I am a very dedicated person and that ethics will always have my heart and Throughout all my hardships and odds I have continue to strive and achieve greatness, No matter what task or impossible mission i was handed i never backed down or been scared away but instead tackled it head on. Through my personal experience of being in most departments and even Nu-7 and after watching everyone else as a O-1 in my past time I know how most of ethics work's and run's. I also never ever had issues with ethics that I always work well with or next to ethic's when I am in need of help.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- uphold ethics, make sure that no one is bluntly killed for no reason, help's out the ethics committee, approves documents for ethics when approved, over looks some or most of test's on D-class, make sure that research always needs help with either test's or help give out tip's for document approvement's, brings up document's to ethics committee if needed for help or when it is for them, they are like a message from some or most people to ethics committee.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in. Another reason is helping out carry out most orders made my ethics, such as making sure if that if someone is about to be executed ethics rather have him be ended quickly to not make him suffer no more, carry or watch out over raid's.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
- Support

Still perm blacklisted for leaking O-1 Docs

Vlone

Nov 13, 2022
Hey Vlone just to inform you as of right now you are still blacklisted from O-1.
As I said please communicate with either karuma and jambo as they know the situation and knowing jambo said he will take me off

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
1661221246854.png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Baldwin's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are not suited to be an Assistant. Please feel free to re-apply in two weeks!

- Mr.Dalton

Status
Not open for further replies.