Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlone

Nov 13, 2022
Name: Baldwin Vigil
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:579399407
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: USA
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: Yes I have with chan and if it does not go well I am making a level 2 appeal just in case
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: Department Director chan
Rank demoted from: Special Agent
Who demoted you?: Department Director Chan
Date of demotion?: 7/19/23
What is the case against you?: for the multiple reports of misuse comms and shooting GOC
Is this true?: No
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals:
What is your side of the story?: My side of the story is that I have been trying to keep it professional for as long as I can but telling me that misuse of comms which makes me think that I told an agent that he will be either PT'd due to harassing me and not listening and said that if he refuses he will be job banned and for shooting GOC I feel like it was a setup by a known play named Second on the USA server when he was in GOC because DEA/Nu-7 we were all getting ready to raid the ranger station due to an 008 breach and we are at war with them but CI and the rangers with the mayor and heavy gun dealers were raiding the front garage so I pull out my LAV and start shooting the CI then I go out on the icy lake next to the foundation to shoot up on the over pass than a sheriff is on my LAV when I just noticed him then he gets off while I back up then decides to push me and me thinking oh he is gonna do something either he is a real Ranger or fake as an CI so I start shooting and mid way shooting him he is GOC and I stop then I was gonna say im sorry but he was to far and here is the footage from my point of view https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1kpsyDrNtks_Bh/d1337LAvNbuG?invite=cr-MSxRdFgsNjU0NDY2NjIs and I thought they were trying to disguise as rangers knowing full well were fighting them and im thinking he is doing it to set us up to fight GOC in my part thats not my fault as we were told to kill the rangers. now for the misuse of comms I dont know when I ever misuse them ever and how would I misuse them as a CL4? and what did I say?
I would also like to note that for me getting captured a lot by CI is that its not my fault if I cant pay off for myself as it is already hard not getting any money and another thing is that while there raiding there getting lucky reviving me every time and my game crashes after they get me so im always TP'd back to CI base and I cant do nothing about it so I feel like now chan found a better reason to demote me for it. I also work to hard on DEA to not get noticed for my work that I put in that no other damn special agent does an I never get any thanks or credit for it.

Last edited:

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
Please file a level 1 appeal and update this post once you have done so. Until then the O5 Council will not directly review this appeal

Second

scotched

Aug 22, 2022

Vlone

Nov 13, 2022
yo ima be honest with you Baldwin didn't deserve the demotion at all, but it was kinda obvious that it was a GOC, he wasn't shooting you and if some ranger is standing on an LAV doing 0 harm shouldnt be shot, the perspective of yours wasn't hard to identify the GOC... Also when he was standing still you can see the blue and white model of the GOC View attachment 8932 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1kpsyDrNtks_Bh/d1337LAvNbuG?invite=cr-MSxRdFgsNjU0NDY2NjIs View attachment 8931
yes completely understandable but the name was for like a split second and I could understand that but under orders we were told to kill all rangers and since we are at war with them during that raid with CI and citizens of pinewood, but who knows if he was a sheriff maybe he was waiting to see if I get out so yk he can get in but thank you for understanding my situation

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
Appeal Denied

Hi Baldwin

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal.

The council has come to a decision and has decided not to accept this Appeal due to the toxic behaviour you have shown recently involving members of the DEA and DEA as a whole

As this was a Level 2 appeal, you may escalate to a Level 3 appeal if you feel there was bias in my decision-making.​

Status
Not open for further replies.