In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Baldwin Vigil
Civilian name: Sam Vigil
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 135

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • O-1 Ltcom[Used to be], DEA senior agent[Currently holding], CI-b[Currently holding].
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • I have 3 warnings and 1 ban all together about 5 months ago
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
  • 2 week
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
  • I wish to further help the DEA as it is my main job and it has its good days and bad days of people working together or not working together, though my time as a DEA Senior Agent i believe i can help the DEA prosper with RP, and bonding with other agents to help raids, or external matters as a collected group with my leadership skills always shown to high and mostly successful.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
  • My Experience, knowledge, activity, Ideas, helpfulness, and leadership skills make me think i can be a good special agent with opportunity all around with my experience to further help the DEA combat raids, bond with other agents and be a more useful asset to the Foundation
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
  • What is good in a documentation is the Paraphrased, detailed, informative, and well grammared story is in the Document.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
  • The special agents in the DEA have a few duties to uphold such as, training new DEA Agents, being a role model for other agents, overseeing Agents work like Operations and Documents, Giving or declining MC&D permits to sell their wares in the foundation, helping Agency Managers explain a operation, being a leader when possible.
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Starting off as a Gensec SGT I didn't know what to do for my first job, like running around doing what I needed to do by doing my job but then I got kidnapped by O-1 about 7 months ago and for the first time I actually got asked to be in O-1. I still remember the time when I first was hand picked out of hundreds of people and I got picked to join. When I first joined all I did was protect ethics and hold to the code of ethics and the code of Conduct. I even remember the time when I was able to skip ranks because of me going above and beyond from PVT to LCPL.
Starting my new job after a month of showing what I can do I became a NCO known as a SGT by skipping another rank. While I kept showing my worth to the foundation and to the regiment I noticed that I wanted to resign but I told my LT and the ethics chairman Jewel's that I wanted to leave and resign because I have been going above and beyond for the regiment and foundation even to the ethics committee constantly getting shot for them even blocking ways for them to escape from CI and SCP’s. I told them I wanted to resign because everything that I have been doing hasn’t been getting noticed and I've been stuck at my rank for a month without going up, Till I told them and I got promoted to CSG.

Now that I am a CSG I'm one step away from becoming a CO. Now that i'm a CSG that drove me more and more by going above and beyond and in 2 week’s time I got to LT. while being a LT to everything and also new to the PW attachment at the beginning near last Christmas I kept striving and striving. I also kept recruiting 1 new person at least once or twice a week for the regiment because I have high expectations and every person I recruited met those expectations and with them every single one I recruited is now a CO+ in O-1 but I resigned when I was a LTcom for O-1 as now I was getting a little old for the job.
So there I was again after 5 months of work I finally resigned. Now that I resigned I started from scratch again looking at other jobs and noticing there are a lot more options to it. But I was a combat medic until I noticed B-1 wasn't around on site no more and I saw DEA and I wanted to see if I can join so I tried to join then I failed the First test, But it didn’t stop my goal and the 2nd test I aced it and now i'm a DEA agent. Now I'm a DEA agent. I strove and worked hard and now I'm a senior agent and I was told there are Special agent’s around and there looking for new Spot’s and here I am to become a Special Agent.I also don't want to stop there as now I want to keep striving for better goals and even maybe become a Agency Manager or DEA Director some day.

Last edited:

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
+ Support
  • Great Activity
  • Experience as a CO/CL4
  • Mature and trustworthy

War

Jun 16, 2022
+ Support
Seen him dedicated himself to the DEA and good activity. Can Also be easy to talk to.

Monker

Aug 11, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.