USA Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your in-game name: Jon Homes
Your SteamID: 76561199290206166
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199290206166/
Date of ban: 10/28/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM STACKED WARNS
Who banned you: Pryo
Ban length?: 4 weeks 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not shooting
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned:now i know i have a lot of rule brakes but i did not mean to kill him and i got mad when i use the last of my money for the guy i killed to make it go down the drain and i can get very angry but i will try to stop getting mad
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will not get mad and listen to people
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I love to rp and have fun and i will not brake any more rules

Steven [A-6 Commander}

Sep 12, 2023
Hello Jon Homes, thank you for taking the time to write this appeal.
During the sit, it was explained to you that when you killed the citizen who created the sit against you, that it was RDM and NLR. During the sit, you were very uncooperative, were consistently interrupting and cussing at me and the citizen and had to be gagged. Because of your prior warns/bans, it was a Class E stacked ban. Your ban will end in 4 weeks and 4 days, unless your appeal is approved.
I recommend taking the time to edit your appeal, as you have many spelling errors, and it is very short and does not appear to be a sincere apology.
Thank you again for taking the time to write this appeal
Have a great weekend!

Sincerely, Steven [A-6 Commander] Senior Moderator

Hello @jonah12345672

I was initially going to issue a Class E RDM ban which would have been 3 days but after further investigating I had uncovered that you had multiple bans within the past 6 months with it coming to 5 of them, there for a minimum 4 Week ban would be issued, as you had been warned for failRP a number of time within the past month along with the 4 other RDM warnings I had no choice but issue a 4 week, 4 day ban.

During this time of being banned from the server id like for you to take the time to review the server rules: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

Goodluck

- Pyro

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Appeal Denied

Hi @jonah12345672 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I'll be denying this appeal as you have committed several offenses; it is generally not possible to get a stacked warnings ban by mistake. While I appreciate you apologizing, that won't be enough for me to accept the appeal after evaluating all your offenses. Based on the above, your appeal will be denied.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.