[USA] Banker's Special Agent Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:229005435

Discord name
september6

For how long have you played on CG SCP
2400 hours, I only have this server on gmod.

In what country are you located?
USA

Time zone
PST

Character name(s)
"Banker" [BTAC-S] - FOUNDATION
"Gary Gary" - CHAOS
Gary Lopin - CIVILIAN

What server are you applying for?
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?
Yes

What are your total levels?

Total Level 204

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
E11-LT, O1-CSG, GOC-GEN, CI-D, 096, 22415...etc. I can't remember the rest.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
All my bans/warns are expired

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
32 days

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I am applying for the Special Agent position because of my profound interest in diplomacy, combat, and the complexity of various interest groups. My journey began with attending Senior Agent, then BTAC, where I had the invaluable opportunity to meet and interact with the leaders and special agents. This experience was transformative, solidifying my passion and commitment to pursuing a career as a Special Agent.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?
I think that I am suitable as a Special Agent as I have a lot of previous experience with surface-related operations. As a prior GOC-GEN, CI-D, I have been through a time when we had to develop ourselves without help. Forming teams and recruiting people with determination and dedication. Giving lectures to those who really want to improve themselves. I also had prior Cl4 experience within the foundation that provided me with enough knowledge of how the site works and the rules I should follow. (I prioritize Henry Kissinger's diplomacy method)

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?
I have written a ton of documents and organized joint cooperation documents between factions, joint medical, joint reduce hostile, joint agent EDD training, treaties, and research papers on 008...etc. I believe what makes a document good is you have to be sure you can deliver your message, be precise on the current issue you want to address, and then strike into making your point.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?
Training new DEA agents and operatives
Hosting Senior Agent Tryouts
Dealing with GOIs, CI, and UNGOC, as well as handling civilians and permission of MC&D that enter the facility or wish to enter.
Negotiating with GOIs for SCPs, Hostages.
Dealing with relations between UNGOC and CI
Keeping surface clear of Chaos Insurgency, as well as UNGOC if ordered

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in
Gary Stevenson was born into a family with a strong military tradition. From a young age, he was immersed in stories of heroism and duty, sparking a passion for service. While progressing through academics and physical training, he was able to join the military and quickly rose through the ranks due to an exceptional performance in counter-intelligence agency. During a covert operation in Hong Kong he encountered @%#@R!%, while @%#@R!% impressed at how complicated his mind world is made a decision to call @!!! to bag and grab to later on transfer Gary to site 65.

Gary swiftly adapted to the environment at Site-65, distinguishing himself through exceptional performance and unwavering dedication. His achievements drew the attention of the Director of External Affairs, who conducted a thorough review and interview. Impressed by Gary's accomplishments and potential, he was promoted to Senior Agent. After several weeks of continued exemplary work, Gary earned the prestigious title of Special Agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.