[USA] Ben Jami IA ambassador app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corneal42dix

Aug 26, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:576013069
Discord name: Ben Jami
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played for 1 week 2 days of in game play time.
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Ben Jami
Civilian name: Jimmy's Fred
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • None this will be my first WL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have received 2 RDM warnings I had received these warnings because of being dumb and inconsiderate at the time. I am working and trying to improve myself everyday so I do not make the same mistake again. I also do have one ban for severe toxicity. I understand this may be a reason why I am not able to be accepted but I am working on myself and improving every day and I hope you can overlook this fact and really take a good look at the rest of my application.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-I am applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador because I believe I would be able to do a great job in commanding The agents and operatives in what to do for their assignments. I am also applying because I would love to be a part of what the ambassadors do on an everyday basis. I think it would be really cool to work close to ethics members every day and be able to make important decisions for the IA branch itself. I would also like to be involved in the many operations ambassadors perform around the facility. The final reason why I would love to become an IA ambassador is because I would like to train the agents a little bit better then how they are trained now. It hurts me to see IA agents around the facility not knowing what we are doing or higher ranks in the COC getting mad at us for our poorly made decisions. I would love to help the current ambassadors with this quest of making IA a better Job to play on.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I believe I am suitable for an Internal Affairs Ambassador because I have a good amount of play time on the server. I also believe I have a good understanding of ethics Rule books and proper procedures to take in many different scenarios and how to act. I also have a good amount of play time on IA most of my time playing on the server is played on IA. It is easily my most played job and the only one I find myself playing for hours on end and still enjoying after all of those hours. My final reason is that I truly care about IA and how it progresses as the server grows. I want to make sure IA is looked at well by Ethics members and Redacted members. I want to make IA an even better place than it already is.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have written around 5 to 6 documents while playing on the server and working on my 7th. Right now most of my documents are IA documents On operation Redacted. A good document has to have good flow and can not be choppy and unorganized. It must have a good description and good sentence structure. It must be clear to the reader what he or she is reading. What I have found that helps make your document more clear is leaving a good amount of space in between lines so everything is not clumped up and messy. That's what would make a good document.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: The responsibilities of an IA Ambassador is to manage and assign positions to IA agents and operatives. They should also make sure that agents are following proper agent protocol. It is also their responsibility to make sure new and old IA agents are trained and fully understand the job of an IA agent. It is also their job to overlook and approve investigations. Finally it is there job to respond to CL 4 duties.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Born in 2001, Ben Jami was born in Toronto Canada. As a kid he always had big dreams of becoming a police officer or someone in the military that served that law. He did not have many friends when growing up. He only had 1 really good friend while growing up. Unfortunately his best friend Ben Jim had been hit by a car and killed by a drunk driver while they were walking on the street together. This event scarred Ben Jami for the rest of his life. He was filled with rage and wanted to do something about this so at the age 18 Ben Jami had joined the military police to serve his country. After one year of being with the military police I had been chosen for a very select job. He had no clue what it was but took it anyway because of the pay raise the next day he had woken up at a facility. He was quickly instructed by his new commanding officers where he was and how he got there. Ben Jami quickly rose the ranks and eventually became IA where he worked and eventually became ambassador. He quickly worked to become a well respected ambassador and lived happily ever after.

Last edited by a moderator:

Earnhardt Zimmel

Sep 13, 2022
+1 Support
- Every interaction I've had with them while on IA has been great

- They seem to be very dedicated to the role

- Little time in game

Cheese Cooper

Sep 5, 2022

ll7Fv5K.png

///INTERNAL AFFAIRS APPLICATION VERDICT///

Good Day, Mr. Jami. After a review of your application and input from the Ambassador team, your application for Internal Affairs Ambassador has been accepted. We'll expect great things from you in your new role. Please see me in-game for your whitelist as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.