Discord name: memorablename

For how long have you played on CN SCP: about a year and a half

In what country are you located?: Australia

Time zone: AEST

Character name(s): "Berserker", "Mozzie"

Civilian name: "Mozzie"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
4pIHnMomju.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding: A-1 CPT, DEA special Agent, 096 WL

Held: GSD CPT, E-11 SGT, CI-A x2, CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No kicks or bans. One warning a year ago for RDM when I first joined the server.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I enjoy playing roaming SCPS and engaging with the community. I also enjoy helping people and exploring the new dimensions. I have been playing on the server for a long time and understand the rules.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
Walking around the site, helping people getting in and out of the dimension and in general as long as they arent immoral. Helping people with their tests as well. Helping non combatives to safety is also a aspect of 22415. Their values are in line with the foundations.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

You should always aim to help non combatives to get to safety rather than aid those in combat, therefore you should help the researchers to safety and ensure all other non combatives are safe.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

No. You should aim to help the researcher to safety as that is more important then the SCP.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

You would not heal the Dclass as he is not foundation. Dclass are a harm to others and his escape could mean the death of many foundation people.

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Memorable Name
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Johnathan Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.