"Betriv"

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:419521682

Previous Rank
: Moderator

Date of resignation?:
10/24/2023

Why did you resign?

I resigned because I was leaving the server as a whole from burn out. I returned from staff right before this thinking I was gonna play longer but I was wrong and got burnt out fast. I have taken a much longer time away and I am ready to actually return.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:

Yes, I resigned once in the past.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:

I should have no active warnings/bans but I do have a harassment ban on my record from when I first returned to the server again back in January. I returned to the server to troll and mess around and I followed someone around and trolled them to purposely make them mad. I am in no way like that anymore and I am sorry for making the individual feel uncomfortable and I hope this doesn't prevent me from becoming a staff member again.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:

I feel like I should return because I'm not gonna burn out anytime soon. I have way more time since last time I was a staff and I have even gathered 4 more CL4 positions (E-11 LT (resigned), Special Agent, CI-C DELCOM, ECA (resigned) since my return to prove that I'm ready to return to the staff team. I hope to return and assist the server and community again like I did before as a staff member. I have reread the staff handbook and I feel I like I'm ready to return to the staff team.

Last edited:

Dopamine

May 13, 2024
As a person who has known Betriv in many divisons (CI and E-11), He's a good guy and funny guy.
+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.