[USA] Bill Stones Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazzete

Jul 12, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45957528
Discord name: Cazzete#9549
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 47 Days.
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): Bill "Pebble" Stone
Civilian name: Phil Phon
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E11 COM (Current) - GOC GEN (EX) - A1 LT (EX)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have never received any warnings.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I have always viewed Site administration as a department that assists the smooth operation of other departments and cross communications between departments/regiments. such a role site administration is a vital role that is the best to help and commit to making the foundation a more efficient place and encouraging teamwork and communication.
Further more I believe that I can assist more than just one regiment. than I currently can within E11. and help create a enjoyable RP environment.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I have always made my best effort to improve and run the regiments I have been inside.
Personally I make my best effort to be of fair judgment while considering all sides of situations presented both qualities I believe site administration always needs.
I have always worked inside of regiments such as E-11 as my recent example to improve the regiment in terms of quality and teamwork. And I feel in such a position as Site advisor I can truly work to continue helping departments and regiments that require assistance.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Site Administration has many roles inside of RP and are an integral part of creation of roleplay such as assisting in Solving disputes between personnel and while Assisting in carrying out directives from Ethics and O5. Enacting new policies as well. Supervising departments/regiments to assist when needed. And taking policies from paper into action.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Born in northern Australia his father worked in logistics in the coal mines. Bill always took interest in how such machinery works and always worked with his father to fix equipment. When old enough, Bill followed his father's footsteps and worked in logistics for the same mining company quickly earning the reputation for working quickly and carefully within the department. When the 2008 recession hit Bill was contracted to join an international construction company. working on government installations when contacted to work on the groundwork for the later site 52.

Advisor Bill Stone started his career at bio-site 52 in northern Australia in early 2010 and contracted for the construction of the site. Bill Stone became known for his strict but fair attitude towards policy and quickly became a chief supervisor for containment on site.
While stationed at Site 52 Bill watched as complacency was rife in the service department.
Causing multiple containment failures due to uncompleted work.
During Bill's appointment as Chief Supervisor, the service department was reviewed and redesigned. Reforming site 52 staff into a well-maintained facility. Later on, due to the decommissioning of Site 52 Bill was transferred to Site 56 in Canada and was employed in MTF E-11 working directly as an NCO inside the regiment. When Bill was approached to join the mysterious ISD, which quickly rose through the ranks of A-1 to LT, working with several generations of O5, when O5 approached him to help reform E11, he was moved to the rank of Commander and reformed the mobile task force into an elite regiment that promptly removed incompetence and improved training from within the task force. Due to Bill's long service to the foundation. Bill decided to take a bigger role to help make the facility efficient.

Last edited:

Jmoskee

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Great leader
-Active
-Mature
-Has good experiences

Pebble was a HUGE asset to us in A1 when he was in officer, I can say with confidence he would be a huge asset in the site advisor team as well if given the chance.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - Bill Stones
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

We believe that you have the qualities, traits and experience required of a Site Administrator. Your application has been accepted. Please contact -2 or -4 at your earliest convenience to get started.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.