Time zone: MTN
Character name(s): Billy "Darksky" Brown
Civilian name: Bob Brown
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: YES
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Not an official warning but I called someone by their name without checking their ID so I got a verbal warn for that.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I am applying for Security Captain because I have noticed that GENSEC is not doing so well mainly because most of GENSEC are new players. I believe I can help with this by teaching new cadets protocols and what they need to do. I hope to help anyone that needs help and give the GENSEC a better rep than it has now. I also like the prison aspect of games and it is something I enjoy so I think I can do well at it when I learn what I need to know.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I think I am suitable for Security Captain because I personally think that I am good at following protocol. I also think that if I don't know a protocol I can learn it fast and make it effective immediately. I can give orders and if I know what to do I can do it.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
1. Oversee all security.
2. Give the final say on security protocols.
3. Help Sergeants manage the Security Force.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Billy Brown was a well known Sergeant of the MCPD, He was in many units including the Tactical Response Unit, Special weapons and tactics unit, and the Detective Bureau. One day the MCPD was being attacked by an enemy organization and the MCPD was not doing very well. Then when the sun went down, Billy used his skills to take him and his teammates to the top and win. Ever since that mission he got the codename Darksky.
A few days after his heroics he got a phone call from a mysterious organization called the SCP foundation and that is how Billy "Darksky" Brown got into the foundation...

Note: I cannot see the date my old app was posted for some reason so I might be 1-2 days early. If so sorry about that.

Anakin GroundRunner

Donator
Sep 21, 2022
+HUGE SUPPORT
+Extremely Active
+Huge help to me and other captains especially with training
+Independentally held RRT training to help RRT formation

(I believe that he applied too early, so please message me to carry this over to your new application as well)

Billy 'Darksky' Brown

Sep 26, 2022
+HUGE SUPPORT
+Extremely Active
+Huge help to me and other captains especially with training
+Independentally held RRT training to help RRT formation

(I believe that he applied too early, so please message me to carry this over to your new application as well)
Ty so much! I will not be making a new application. Intern said to leave it up and it will be void till Sunday :)

Larry Hummer

Mar 31, 2022
Hell, Ohio
General Security Department
APPLICATION PENDING

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

This application is being put on pending awaiting review. Make sure you are actively leading the Cadets & Officers, acting as a role-model. If you have any questions about leadership, let me know and I can help guide you!.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer

Larry Hummer

Mar 31, 2022
Hell, Ohio
General Security Department
APPLICATION APPROVED

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I personally congratulate you for being accepted into the General Security Senior Program. Please contact either me or Chief Anakin for further instruction.
Good job DarkSky!

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer and Anakin Groundrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.