Character name(s):Marin 'The Full Moon'
Civilian name: Grey marsing
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-Beta, SCP-096,

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-3 warnings 1 is for rdm, 1 is for pac warning, 1 is for job abuse because i switched to 939 while 7722 was in the chamber
Why are you applying for Security Captain.

- Because I love Gensec and ever since I was a cadet I wanted to be somebody who wanted to help with security. I am a very active Riot Sergeant and I feel like it is about time for me to start trying to get the captain role so I can help more with D-block and so I could be more of a use in security. I have been in multiple Riots and they have all been pretty good, I love helping new people and I love Gensec because its the most active division and I want to help as much as I can.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- Because I am already a Riot Sergeant and I have a lot of experience in security because of that. I have been in the security division for a long time and I love the way it works and I like to help it function the way its supposed to. I have other whitelists including CI which is combat based and i am pretty good in combat as well as in leadership and I believe I can help Gensec to get better and keep people safe. I've done a lot of other strategic jobs and have done jobs that take commitment and hard work. I know that I can help other people get the hang of things like I've done before.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- The responsibilities are to keep D-block functioning correctly and make sure Gensec is doing their job correctly and safely. You also need to take reports of D-block and the Gensec and how it's been doing and give those reports to the Chief if needed. When a riot is called you have to go and make sure it goes smoothly and debrief everyone on the plan

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

A Riot Sergeant that has been in Site-56 for as long as he can remember is wondering what else will he have to overcome and what awaits him. He thinks about his past and all the friends he has lost to these D-class and gets mad even thinking about it. He made a promise to himself to protect any other people from experiencing what his friends have experienced and wants to make sure that everyone is safe as well as believes their safe and in good hands. All he has ever wanted was to be someone to help and make sure that things go as smoothly as possible, and wants to make sure the other security personnel don't have to get harmed. The Riot Sergeant has been through more Riots then he could possibly count and thinks of the good he could do if he was any higher in the ranks and what more he could achieve if he was. He decided he wants to try to climb the ranks to get to where he can help D-block to be more safe as well as the site itself. He never thought he could get any further then where he is as a Riot Sergeant, he felt like he was stuck doing the same thing over and over again and not getting any closer to making and protecting as safe as he can make it. He always said he would do everything in his power to make sure to remind himself to always do more and that there is no such thing as being too safe. He is now going towards his goal and nothing can get in his way to stop him to reaching the next big thing, Security Captain.

Torch

Oct 16, 2022
Neutral
Good Application
Active

Normal Interactions
Haven't seen much leadership

blixer

Donator
Nov 29, 2022
Neutral
Good Application
Active

Normal Interactions
Haven't seen much leadership
Thank you for the feedback!
Yes I’m trying to work on the leadership, there is just a lot of people and it gets hard but I will try harder!

GMAN0289

Dec 1, 2022
Neutral
The application is very well done, but I haven't seen much of you (Not that it's a bad thing).
I also would say it is necessary to get into a sub division in order to understand the functions of GENSEC High Command.

Reactions: blixer

J P Bingus

Dec 2, 2022
1673678653824.png
Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief J P Bingus and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I regret to inform you after your application has been Denied. We do not feel that you are not currently ready for the position, you may re-apply in two weeks. We would like to see a bit more maturity shown when on site, showcasing your leadership abilities more inside of D-Block, and a little bit more effort on your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.