Bob Loss, 'Cupcake', Bob 'Cupcake' Loss, Norman Fleetwood, Norman Fleetwood II
Civilian name:
Bob Loss
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes I have a working microphone.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 CPL, IA Ambassador, DEA Agent, Combat Medic, CI-Alpha, Security Sergeant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, I have one warn for RDM, I got it while playing D-Class and I stabbed someone who took my spot in line but I did not warn them so I got a warn for RDM. I have since understood what I did wrong and I won't let it happen again.
1722541802832.png

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I am deeply committed to the principles of ethical conduct and integrity, which align perfectly with the Foundation’s mission to secure, contain, and protect while upholding the highest ethical standards. As an Ethics Committee Assistant, I will bring meticulous attention to detail and a strong analytical mindset to ensure our operations remain within ethical boundaries. My goal is to contribute meaningfully to the ethical oversight of the Foundation and help maintain our moral integrity in all aspects of our work.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Maintaining Ethical Standards:
Ensure that Code of Ethics (CoE), Code of Conduct (CoC), and Foundation Legal Codex (FLC) are always followed.
Regularly review and update these documents to reflect current ethical standards and legal requirements.
Documentation and Reporting:
Assist in preparing detailed reports on ethical reviews.
Document any ethical concerns raised during operations and experiments.
Compliance Monitoring:
Monitor ongoing projects to ensure compliance with established ethical guidelines.
Report any deviations from ethical standards to higher-ups.
Communication and Liaison:
Act as a liaison between the Ethics Committee and other departments.
Facilitate communication regarding ethical concerns and resolutions.
Work Permits for D-Class:
Sign and manage work permits for D-Class personnel, ensuring their tasks comply with ethical guidelines.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Bob's story began in the small town of ████████, a place where everyone knew everyone. Bob loved baking and spent a lot of his time making tasty treats for his friends and family. One night, he baked a chocolate cake, planning to share it the next day. But when he took it out of the fridge 26 hours later, he found another cake that looked exactly like the first one. Bob was sure he had only made one cake, and his family wasn't home.

Confused, Bob gave the extra cake to the local church. Most of it was eaten, but one slice was left in the church basement. Two weeks later, the janitor found that the one slice had turned into fourteen whole cakes. Word spread quickly, and the townspeople started thinking Bob was playing a prank or doing something weird. The church leaders were puzzled, and the mayor, knowing something about the cake was anomalous in nature, called a friend at the SCP Foundation for help.

The Foundation sent a team, posing as a mandatory pest control from the government investigating reports that had been sent in to check for termites in the church. The SCP field operatives found out that the cakes were magically duplicating every 24 hours, and upon investigating the ingredients used and interviewing townspeople it led them back to Bob.

The Foundation gave Bob two choices: take a weird drug to forget everything happened and continue your life normally or join the Foundation. Bob, who didn't have a job at the time, chose to join the Foundation. He was given Class █ amnestics and was tasked with joining the Department of Internal Affairs, but was told not to forget his love for baking.

As "Agent Cupcake," Bob made sure everyone at the Foundation followed the rules and behaved properly. His past as a regular person helped him connect with new recruits and seasoned agents. But Bob had bigger dreams. He wanted to join the Ethics Committee, the group that made sure the Foundation's actions were morally right.

Bob studied hard and learned all about the Foundation's ethical guidelines. He became known for his strong sense of right and wrong, and his dedication impressed his colleagues. Bob's journey from small-town baker to a hopeful Ethics Committee Assistant was still ongoing, but he was determined to succeed.

Eventually, the Foundation noticed Bob's leadership skills and dedication. They promoted him to the position of Ambassador, where he managed the agents of Internal Affairs. Bob made sure they all followed the highest ethical standards. His mix of kindness, honesty, and hard work made him an important link between the Foundation's different teams, guiding the organization with a strong sense of morality.

Bob was committed to bringing his unique qualities to the upper echelons of the SCP Foundation, making sure its mission was always guided by strong ethical principles.

May 5, 2023
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: "Cupcake's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are suited to become an Assistant, please get in touch with Ethics Member "Recker" at your earliest convenience.

_1Z5tO0mZYhG0sDZZ5KtOEjlRyNxDIPtfeInYumlqX25TkjBloHWGIccC5V_vZQFUnLp9bc9uTcga4qFk0_eObldx-elT8irY1OxkbpxYS7dL09ggjNbULWZ0HUxlm8jb8dEB8xBgueKjaGWxOBsG5k

Ethics Vice Chairman Mr. Romanov
LcfmXkxhPbIwhlk7eQbkt9un7BSqtFWM8Y5SCoSWaQtUPXdkDIx2fGbUUDW3Op5JTPNGI34rt2x5UBVxUlmuKkfAN5lfJ8m47e_Zfvg0NkzyRTtiPiPdH4AvvJqQz5dfObDHCFFYqKzfTFfwK-Izmec

Status
Not open for further replies.