Rat Man

Jan 14, 2023

Applicant Information

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:118794533

Discord name:
Glothmog#8434

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
For around a month to a month and a half.

In what country are you located?:
United States of America.

Time zone:
EST.

Character name(s):
Agent Bob Warner

Civilian name:
Bob Weav.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA.

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

Application Questions and Answers

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
N/A.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received a verbal and regular warning, however these are due to my being new to the server and being wrapped up into other people's actions during a D-Class riot.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
Ever since I started my time here on Civil networks SCP RP server I was interested in joining with a Mobile Task Force unit due to my fondness of them and also my previous experience in other forms of media for the SCP type of gameplay. However, one day I met an Agent from Internal Affairs and I spoke to him about what his job was and what he did. After learning more I immediately switched my decision to becoming an Agent, so I worked for the levels ad finally was able to become an Agent. As my time as an agent I have learned more than I feel like I would have if I tried to become an MTF unit. Due to this I am thankful for IA and want to give back to the division by helping lead and guide new agent's through their first time in the Agency and give them the same experience that I also received. I have also always liked to help guide others ad help teach others due to my liking of helping in general, so a position such as ambassador will help me with this action and allow me to help oversee and help with the internal Affairs division. So if I am accepted I will be able to carry out what I wish to do and better help those who are new or currently in the Internal Affairs division, so we can continue to make it a model of an division on the server.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I believe that the certain skills that make me suitable for the Ambassador spot are:

-Experience: I have been with the foundation for around a month to a month and a half. With this time I have been with many divisions of the foundation and have learned a great deal. This will help me with the duties of Ambassador because I will better be able to know what a group or division should be doing or if they are breaking guidelines, ethics, or laws that have been set down by the foundation.

-Compassion: I am always generally nice and respectful towards others, even if they do not wish to share the same back. This will also help for Ambassador because you must be able to communicate not just effectively but in a state to where you can sit down and have a good conversation with people while also not hurting them. This has helped with me just talking to people in general on the server, interrogating those who have broken codes and guidelines, ad also helping new agents into the department.

-Activity: I have always been generally active, due to my time schedule and the way I have free time in my life. This will also help me for ambassador because I will have opportunities to get on almost every day, so I will better be able to help out with the divisions and help out with agents to better them and myself with our day-to-day duties.

-Communication: Finally, as I have mentioned before communication is key to succeeding in this field. As one has to not only be able to communicate with his own department about what they need to do. But also one needs to communicate with the rest of the foundation and those who also go against it. Instructing them on what they have done wrong and how they can better themselves in the future.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
During my time as an Agent I have written few arrest report since I am only around a month into my experience as an Agent. However, I do have a lot of experience as an researcher writing 8-9 page research papers for SCP tests, which some I have done have been up to excellent standards. This is relevant because my time as a researcher helped me write more in-depth and relevant reports where I was able to fully describe a test, the background of an SCP, what happened during the experiment, the hypothesis, and other areas like the conclusion which needs the most detail to fully get enough information from a test. With this experience and knowledge I will better be able to help new agents to learn how to write good arrest reports, and also be able to figure out what is important in a paper and what is not important in a paper.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The Internal Affairs Ambassador’s main goal is to be help be the face of the Affairs division and to help ensure everyone is following the code of ethics and the legal guidelines set by the foundation. Ambassadors in the Internal Affairs Division are supposed to help train and guide new agents to the division with writing arrest reports, how to do their job as a agent, and how to act and what to do in ay situation that is needed of an agent. Internal Affairs Ambassadors will work closely with foundation personnel to both ensure they are following all laws and codes set down by the foundation and to help go after those who break these guidelines, while also ensuring that those in the foundation are aware of the guidelines mentioned. Also, those who are in the ambassador field are responsible and are needed to overlook, approve, and ensure that all reports such as arrest reports or incident reports are looked at, approved, or ensure that they do not leak any vital information or do not go against any other guidelines. Then if needed, the ambassadors will act on the information stated in these reports to hold up the foundation's principles.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Bob Warner is a man of humble origins. He was born to a middle class family in the United States of America, with Florida being his home. During his youth he was often ridiculed and ostracized due to his love of the field of science and also that of the wonders of space. He would go on to excel through his schools and go on to be awarded Valla Victorian from his High School. He immediately went to a University in Florida with different scholarships behind him. Over the course of 8-10 years he would go on to get his Bachelor's, Masters, and finally his Doctorate Degree. His main field of study was Astronomy with minoring in computer engineering. Bob had always dreamt of working for NASA, the space foundation under the administration of the U.S. government to help explore the starts and go beyond Earth. He was prepared to go and interview for a position at the facility, however the day of his interview he received a call stating that a organization was interested in his abilities and the aptitude for knowledge that he had shown for his entire life. So that day he went to go interview and was later accepted to work at a foundation known as the S.C.P foundation. He would become a Researcher and learn the different fields of the agency, and the dangers of the SCP's contained there. However, where some saw danger Warner saw hidden treasure of knowledge hidden behind the cells harboring the SCP's. So he went to perform many experiments centered around the sentient SCP's such as SCP-106 and other forms of SCP with some intelligence. Even going on to make his own theory, Warner's Theory of Negotiation among Sentient SCP's. Warner proved his theory to be true with SCP-106 bargaining to allow a D-Class to take samples from him for different request that he had asked for. Warner was ecstatic and was proud of what he had done for himself and the foundation, however he felt he was not truly fulfilled. The next day he was at the cafeteria when he sat down with an Agent from Internal Affairs, they talked about their works. However, Warner asked more of the Agent's work rather than talking about his. After learning about what he could do he immediately submitted an transfer to become an Agent, due to his experience and qualifications he was immediately accepted. Now a month later Warner has garnered experience in the Internal Affairs field, now he wants to give back to those that have helped him. So now he submits his application for Ambassador, to hopefully give back to his department...

(SIDE NOTE) - Thank you for reading over my application! I understand the ambassador slots are currently filled, however with a opening in the Director spot many Ambassador's are applying to fill this void, so by the time this is reviewed a slot should be open, if not I hope this can be put on hold until a spot is open, thank you again!

Last edited:

Jamal Loafers

Dec 25, 2022
+ Support, I see this man on IA all the time and is extremely friendly and helpful. Ive had bad experiences with IA but he makes it a good one.

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land
+++ Support!

One of the best in IA! Really mature in his job, friendly, soft-spoken, very active in his role, and very interested in anything related to IA and Intel. One of the best to see rank up in the IA department and I am sure he will do wonderful things for the department and the foundation.

Unhappy

Dec 11, 2022

IA logo.png
Accepted
Your application to the Internal Affairs Ambassador team has been accepted, contact an in-game admin for your role and then Myself or Rummer for training. Thank you for your continued work and dedication to Internal Affairs.​

Status
Not open for further replies.