DEA Senior Agent [Holding]
    CI-G [Holding]
    SCP-096 [Holding]
    A-1 LTCOM [Held]
    CI-G [Held]
    E-11 SPC [Held]
    B-1 PVT [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • 3 Ban for Severe Toxicity - Happened on my first week in the server, hasn't and won't happen again
  • Toxicity Warn - Asked a D-Class if he was Muslim before taking him to 7722
  • Micspam - Soundboard
  • Naming con - Me and a bud had our names set as "Camp" and "Granada"
  • RDM - Shot my friend on F3 when he knew about Red Right Hand and was info-breaching it
  • Minor Glitching - Afk'd to get name on card as D-Class
  • RDM - Killed a D-Class as a D-Class, again, first few days on server

All of these are expired and inactive.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
  • I’m applying for Site Admin because I would adore furthering my administrative ability within the site. As my responsibilities grew within my CO positions, the more I felt I could flourish and better Alpha-1 as a whole. Applying for Site Admin allows me to push my leadership and communication skills to the highest points they can reach and also widens my knowledge to the sheer scale of the command structure within the site. For example, one area I see in the site that is lacking is activity in leadership positions. Ensuring both junior and senior leadership positions is incredibly important due to their effect on the morale of the department/regiment and enforcing this is one of my utmost priorities. Activity was one of the main things that encompassed my term as A-1, with many inactive members being removed and replaced with much more active and capable members. These ideals should be heavily promoted and I intend to push this. So far, I’ve also been heavily enjoying aiding in the management of Nu-7 as a Major. My main goal has also been driving activity and providing more jobs for Nu-7 than just sitting in the watchtower on surface, such as actually roaming surface in groups to destroy the CI presence in Pinewood. I poured my heart and soul into Alpha-1 and am currently doing the same with Nu-7 and I am absolutely prepared to do the same for Site Admin and the Site.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
  • During my tenure as an Alpha-1 CO/LTCOM, I was referred by the current Commander at the time as the “backbone of the CO team” which I hold as a badge of honour. Over my time as a CO, I pushed through many reforms within Alpha-1 alongside the command team, one of which was reforming the tryout process which remains in place today. I fostered many high ranking individuals within the regiment today and in the past, through mentoring and a strong set of expectations. My communicative abilities were also put on display throughout my time as relations officer, with O-1 relations being dug out of the dirt they were in prior to me ascending to CO. One quote from a former O5 about my abilities in leadership positions which resulted in one of my promotions, read:

“Bohemia is the person I often see taking charge of situations when it comes to any time the CO / Commanders aren't online. Constantly keeping clear comms, able to wrangle control of situations with a single word, keeping up with training and sticking close to VIPs. Bohemia keeps control and keeps a good personality.”

During my current tenure in Nu-7, I’ve also provided a strong leadership model for our members and have organized many activities for the regiment to improve both the fun of our job and our activity. One such change to aid the feeling and enjoyment of our job was the complete rework of the activity form, which I played a large hand in. The main goal of the change was to make the form feel much less like a chore and suck the enjoyment out of the job, rather to serve as a way for the CO team to gather feedback from the regiment.

As stated in the section before this, I believe Site Admin could push a further breakthrough in these abilities, bettering both the site and myself.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
  • Appointing new Commanders for both MTF E-11 and Nu-7
  • Deciding new Department Leaders for all departments besides DEA/IA
  • The authorization of mass-terminations in D-Block in the event of mass riots/info-breaches
  • Authorizing Advanced Armoury in the event of a mass-breach
  • Leading the site through thick and thin
  • Authorizing research tests
  • Being a figurehead for the site, where most can look to
  • Management of the site as whole
  • Conducting reviews on departments to ensure a healthy and efficient environment

Including all of this, Site Administration acts as the leading force for the site, being the public leaders below the more private O5. They handle the more specific tasks and manage the site to a much closer degree. They hold a crucial role for the site in its entirety and must be trusted with that responsibility.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Einhardt “Bohemia” Zimmel was a tired man. His frustrations rumbled deep inside of him with the O5 council. He had poured his heart and soul into his work, and for what? Eventually this would boil over, after an encounter with Omega-1 and the Ethics Commitee. LTCOM “Bohemia'' would valiantly hold the home of the O5 on floor 3 in a standoff against O-1. Eventually, after the O5’s failure to push back, “Bohemia'' would resign. He gave his men a solemn goodbye, the years spent watching them advance into the next arm of the Council. However, the O5 would cut the protocol, and instead of Class-E, Class-F would be used. It was botched.

Months later…

Derek “Bohemia” Canada was now a Private within MTF Nu-7. He knew something was wrong with his past, but he just couldn’t put a finger on it. He rose through the ranks quickly, demonstrating the same abilities that were put on full display within Alpha-1. Eventually he would reach the rank of MAJ, verging on reclaiming his old honours. After an outbreak of a cognitohazard within the site, something would awaken inside of him. A hunger for leadership. A desire to bring the site into a new age. He would begin showing more initiative than ever, striving for something higher. The Site Advisors would begin interacting on the surface more, aiding in GOC relations. The fog would clear ever so slightly from Derek’s eyes, opening them to his past glories in leadership. He would soar.

Last edited:

Gizzmo

Oct 23, 2022
+SUPPORT
The only A-1 COM who willingly stepped down since smoker.

MRE

Oct 27, 2022
+ Support
Constant good work and many Senior CL4 Positions, no doubt a great choice for this position.

"Resolve"

Dec 10, 2022
+SUPPORT
Spotty history but as of late he is doing amazing and leading his regiment in a good direction. Definitely deservers SA

Asp

May 17, 2022
+support
I trust KeyShawn La’Quanya with my life

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: Derek “Bohemia” Canada
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Dear @Bohemia / Derek , thank you for applying for the position. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application. The Site Administration has thoroughly reviewed your application, and we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to move on to the next stage of the selection process. Please contact Site Director Havoc at your earliest convenience to discuss the next steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.